Is "The Janitor" the Protagonist?

+
Is "The Janitor" the Protagonist?

The guy wearing the janitors/building maintenance jumpsuit over his mass effect body armour. Watching the trailer it seems like it, hes the cop that arrests the girl and she seems important to the storyline. maybe he frees her and they both go on the run from the cops, or something like that.

The guy wearing the janitors/building maintenance jumpsuit over his mass effect body armour. Watching the trailer it seems like it, hes the cop that arrests the girl and she seems important to the storyline. maybe he frees her and they both go on the run from the cops, or something like that.

He's not a "cop". He's C-SWAT, MAX-TAC, an agency existing solely for the purpose of bringing in cyberpsychos. He's like Iron Man, a one man army. That's how good they are, and that's why he's alone.

Also, he doesn't arrest the girl. He shoots her in the head. Well, that's what we think. Actually, he recruits the girl, who becomes a new member of C-SWAT. They don't go "on the run." In the end of the intro, they're both members of C-SWAT.

Also, I don't think he has a "Mass Effect body armor" as much as he's a full body conversion, or possibly has some kind of cyberware that looks like that. Wearing armor in Cyberpunk 2020 is so dreary.

Hey. He cleans up messes. With a shotgun. That sounds exactly like a janitor to me. Off-camera, he probably has one of those carts filled with cleaners and spray bottles and buckets.Maybe a mop. A cyber-mop.

we have a janitor at my uni that wears the exact same grey jumpsuit, and he's got the same toolbelt around his waist.

@Animal, i really hope you are trying to troll people.. I mean, you can't be serious..

Astronauts wear jumpsuits.. Pilots too.. Mechanics, skydivers and formula drivers also wear jumpsuits.. Do you think they all janitors?
Vault residents wear jumpsuits, do you think everybody in Fallout universe are janitors? Why would they save janitors only? Thats silly... Unless... Unless there is a conspiracy.. OMG! You solved the greatest question of all time.. That must be the reason the nuclear war has happened in Fallout universe! Janitor shortage! :D

Also Sard, we could have had sexy robot french maids, but noooo.. We had to have silly robot janitors...

Why is he wearing a jumpsuit? Because well, unlike me (a EuroSolo who never gets hit) this guy is banking on possibly getting hit each mission. So, basically, it's fucking expensive to buy a new Armani after every goddamn mission. Yeah, your gear will withstand the bullet hits, but your clothes won't. Solution? Wear a jumpsuit.

Hey. He cleans up messes. With a shotgun. That sounds exactly like a janitor to me. Off-camera, he probably has one of those carts filled with cleaners and spray bottles and buckets.Maybe a mop. A cyber-mop.

"Some people got a bed to sleep on, where they can crawl under the covers and have a good nights rest. But other people, they don't got beds at all. Instead they gotta find an alleyway, or a park bench where some fuckers not gonna stab them. Just cause they don't got beds doesn't mean they're homeless. Cause guess what. They got the biggest home of any of us. It's called THE STREETS. And right now, we're all standing in their home! So maybe we should show them some GODDAMNED RESPECT.

If this is their home, they gotta right to keep it clean don't they? Sometimes, on the streets, a broom just ain't gonna fucking cut it. That's when you gotta get a SHOTGUN. So if you wanna kill me, go ahead. But I'll warn ya. From where I'm standing, things are lookin REAL FUCKING FILTHY." - Abby, Hobo With a Shotgun 2011

In ruthless world of Cyberpunk there is man who cleans...with his shotgun. And he is Janitor!
Jason Statham as janitor
Generic sexy woman- Psycho/Woman
Sean Bean- Antagonist.

Forum veteran
There's no way they go on the run from the cops. I mean, the girl has arm blades that would be perfect for chopping up food, and one of the REDs is named Cyber Chef. I think it's obvious that the janitor and girl run off to start their own restaurant, and playing as the janitor, your role is obviously keeping the place clean enough to avoid being shut down.

I thought we were all on the same page about this being a restaurant management game?

Top Bottom