Is the Ofieri saddle on sale?

+
Is the Ofieri saddle on sale?

Something weird happened to me. Yesterday i noticed my ofieri saddle looked weird, so i opened up the inventory and realised the saddle misteriously morphed into a common Enhanced saddle. i never bought this enhanced saddle and my ofieri saddle disappeared, so i guess some bug must have occurred.
i checked out my previous savefiles, but they all have the same problem (i guess this must have happened a few days ago and i only noticed yesterday).

and so we get to my question: is there a merchant selling that saddle? coz if there is, i'd like to buy it.

it's hardly a serious issue of course, but i figured "what's the harm in asking?"

edit: i just realised i opened this thread in the wrong section....sorry about that. I had completely forgotten about the inventory and items section.... my bad!:sweat:

Last edited:
Something weird happened to me. Yesterday i noticed my ofieri saddle looked weird, so i opened up the inventory and realised the saddle misteriously morphed into a common Enhanced saddle. i never bought this enhanced saddle and my ofieri saddle disappeared, so i guess some bug must have occurred.
i checked out my previous savefiles, but they all have the same problem (i guess this must have happened a few days ago and i only noticed yesterday).

and so we get to my question: is there a merchant selling that saddle? coz if there is, i'd like to buy it.

it's hardly a serious issue of course, but i figured "what's the harm in asking?"

edit: i just realised i opened this thread in the wrong section....sorry about that. I had completely forgotten about the inventory and items section.... my bad!:sweat:

You can for sure get that saddle when you race that merchant by the mill in the new HoS-area south of Novigrad.

If you've updated to 1.11 and are on PC, you need to either redownload HoS, or do the Galaxy repair option, otherwise HoS wouldn't have been updated.

Wolvengear said:
You can for sure get that saddle when you race that merchant by the mill in the new HoS-area south of Novigrad.
yeah, that's how i got it in the first place. But now that it somehow "shapeshifted" into an enhanced saddle, i can't race him again to get another one.
that's why i asked if, by any chance, there was a merchant selling the ofieri saddle.
like i said, it's really not that big of a deal..... my roach is not obsessed with fashion, but that 85 stamina was very nice and that blue color perfectly complemented roach dark complexion ;D

Dragonbird said:
If you've updated to 1.11 and are on PC, you need to either redownload HoS, or do the Galaxy repair option, otherwise HoS wouldn't have been updated.
i'm on ps4 and whatever happened to my saddle happened before the 1.11 patch (infact i believe it must have happened days ago, as also in my previous savefiles i now have that enhanced saddle instead of the ofieri one).

anyway, if u guys\girls happen to find a merchant selling that ofieri saddle on your path, drop by this thread and give me a heads up.....
i'm a bit short on coin right now, but i got a shitload of flawless emeralds, so i'll know how to compensate your kindness ;D

Last edited:
I'm afraid I stumbled upon the same problem. I had the saddle, don't have it any more, and none of the merchants I sell stuff to has it.

What I did : Downloaded the Debug Console Enabler, pressed F2 and typed additem('Horse Saddle 6').

I know I'm a bit late, but I figured you or anyone could use this.

Top Bottom