Is the physical Gwent decks shipped out yet?

+
Is the physical Gwent decks shipped out yet?

A bit concerned. I don't know how to check the shipping status.

When I ordered it, it said the delivery date would be June 24th. It's July 2nd, and it still say pre-ordered. I hope there won't be an issue. :/

A tweet was posted about the shipment of the Blood and Wine decks so I guess it will be soon. My other question is...Does the Geralt, Triss and Ciri cards are included in the decks? or in what faction? my brother bought the decks from Hearts of Stone and I'm waiting for the shipping of the Blood & Wine, just wondering if those hero cards are included?

A tweet was posted about the shipment of the Blood and Wine decks so I guess it will be soon. My other question is...Does the Geralt, Triss and Ciri cards are included in the decks? or in what faction? my brother bought the decks from Hearts of Stone and I'm waiting for the shipping of the Blood & Wine, just wondering if those hero cards are included?

I got both sets of my decks yesterday, and Geralt, Triss, and Ciri appear in all four of them, probably because they are not faction specific like Letho and others.

I've weeped every day since the 11th every time I load the page and the status remains "TBD". My apartment is flooded with my tears, CDPR.

I contacted Jinx and they said it would be around the second week of July. Mine finally shipped last week and is now in transit, although it still shows TBD on shipping status on order. I did get an email about the shipping and the order screen has a link you can click to get status. Mine should show up either Sat or beginning of next week.

Don't be hasty. It's only a matter of months now, they're on the way! :faith:
05/12/2016 Placed the order.
07/15/2016 06:08 Shipment Information Received By Asendia Bell Ca
07/15/2016 09:23 Shipment Has Left Seller Facility And Is In Transit To Carrier Bell Ca
07/19/2016 12:55 Accepted by US Post Office Los Angles, CA
Now they just wait for a wandering airplane or ship to come by and eventually end up in Europe.
Unless the pilot goes on a Pokémon hunt instead.

Edit: The pack has arrived on 07/25/2016 via the local Post service. :cheers2:

Last edited:
Mine are still "TBD" and I've received no email regarding their shipment (I ordered both sets). A user on the /r/witcher told me he had emailed Jinx customer support to ask why there's been no progress on his own order and they said there would be another wave of shipments on the 28th or 29th (too lazy to find the post, but it's one of those days). This news caused me great distress and it felt as if I got punched right in my disappointment.

Seriously, though, I wish Jinx would have been a bit more transparent with this apparent multi-stage rollout from the beginning so I could have properly tampered my expectations. Since I'd been anticipating shipment during the week of 11 July, I foolishly let my excitement pile-up over the two months since I placed the order with the expectation of sweet release at some point during that week. I don't buy, much less preorder, collectable goodies like this very often, so perhaps I only have myself to blame for the overwhelming sense of despair I currently find myself unable to overcome.

I suppose I should clarify that I'm exaggerating. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly bummed that I keep seeing posts and photos from people that have received their cards while myself and others are left here standing in the rain, but in the long-run this is just another trivial first-world problem.

got mine today with standard mail by deutsche post ag (germany), the packaging is very compact and customs declaration excludes the shipping fee, whats good. you shouldnt get any problems with up to two sets which is stated as 19.98 USD

Mine's arrived:

Top Bottom