Is the very first mission broken or what?

+
So, The Rescue mission.

There's an optional step saying "Hide from scavengers", I did, killed everyone in stealth, as I want to increase my stealth skill. Can't proceed to the next room. It still says "Hide from scavengers".
Alert anyone in the room and "Hide from scavengers" fails.
Even if I don't stealh skill the last guy (the one who breaks the wall for me to access the next room), "Hide from Scavengers" still fails if I confront him directly.

Am I supposted to fail this step or is this broken?

Last edited:
The scavengers in the next room also need to be stealth killed.Did the mission 2 time in stealth and both times it worked.

The scavengers in the next room also need to be stealth killed.Did the mission 2 time in stealth and both times it worked.
stealth killed everyone, can't proceed to the next room
I'm talking about the room that the last guy breaks the wall and Jackie tackles him

you can't proceed to the next room if you stealth kill that guy, and if you don't stealth kill everyone "Hide from the scavengers" fails.

I’ve done the quest many times and it can be done all in stealth then when the door to the girl opens Jackie will say something about stealth not being his style and the mission continues just fine.

I don’t believe it is bugged. :shrug:

So, The Rescue mission.

There's an optional step saying "Hide from scavengers", I did, killed everyone in stealth, as I want to increase my stealth skill. Can't proceed to the next room. It still says "Hide from scavengers".
Even if I don't stealh skill the last guy (the one who breaks the wall for me to access the next room), "Hide from Scavengers" still fails if I confront him directly.

Stealth kill?
I go in blazing and the quest started and finished just fine.

2nd playthru, stealth kill the 3 guys, Jackie gets the other 2, and the one in the last room....bullet to the head.
Dont need a hole in the wall, walk thru the door.

Quest starts and ends just fine

I’ve done the quest many times and it can be done all in stealth then when the door to the girl opens Jackie will say something about stealth not being his style and the mission continues just fine.

I don’t believe it is bugged. :shrug:
Jackie never leaves his position

either it works like the others already said
- or you just need to crouch and go to jackies position (on his side of the door) -
which will trigger the event of two scavs finishing the talk and then going to where you came from.

It is by the time you start the attack in stealth, sometimes it gets bugged. Can be completed using 100% stealth.
I killed the last member with stealth without problems

Sometimes it bugs like you say.

Guest 4506659

I "stealth killed" that whole mission, Jackie will comment on it.

Guest 4506659

I'm not even a little bit surprised it can bug out, i'd be a LOT more surprised if it COULDN'T be bugged out.

Just did it again from stealth fine.

Waited with Jackie until the 2 that come out did so, took down one on left, jackie right

Snuck behind guy in lab coat, took him out

Went forward to guy out near window, as i did this Jackie took last remaining gook out

Still sneaking i go to jackie then past through door then hole in wall, turn an use distract enemy on a lamp i think, big guy investigates an i sneak behind and choke him out.

Jackie now moves and stands at the door you need to enter, i simply walk upto it and press X (im on xbox), he then talks about it not his preferred way but it got it done.

Enter room an door on right where sandra is.

Never had a problem with this mission no matter how i approached it tbh

Did this mission three times never had a problem.
I only snuck up on the first guy, and had a gunfight with the rest of them.
I thought Jackie was only talking about stealth killing the first guy not all of them.
Either way I never had a problem. And no one said anything different.

So, The Rescue mission.

ok.now i see the problem.to avoid this problem and if you want to do it with stealth,you need to wait at Jackies position.then 2 scavengers will leave the room,they walk past you and then you can take them out from behind.if you do it this way Jackie will leave his place and take out the second scavenger.

ok.now i see the problem.to avoid this problem and if you want to do it with stealth,you need to wait at Jackies position.then 2 scavengers will leave the room,they walk past you and then you can take them out from behind.if you do it this way Jackie will leave his place and take out the second scavenger.
Oh I tried what you just said and it worked. Thanks a lot

Top Bottom