Is the vulnerability daemon resist decrease multiplicative since it lowers resists? As well as some other Q regarding dmg amp.

+
I'm making and roleplaying an Arasaka loyalist combat engineer build. And I'm wondering if I should leave int/netrunning at 3 or go to 7 with it. The reason is the mass vulnerability lower resists. Usually in games where mostly everything is additive, things like lowering enemy resists tend to be multiplicative (as it modifies enemy total stats not your damage increase).

It was to be [Body:12] [Reflex:12] [Tech:20] [Cool:20] [Int:3] but I'm wondering if sacrificing some other stuff to bump int to 7 for lower resists might be worth it. For context I will be focusing on ailments using the chaos pistol. To inflict bleed, poison, shock, burn.

The reason for cool is mostly for hasten the inevitable and toxicology. A poisoned enemy taking 20% damage amp from other DoT sources. As well as cold blood on crit. Cold blood also has the best passive skill progression rewards. Weapons of choice being chaos pistol (main weapon), grenades (AoE + Softener), and a tech shotgun or quasar.

Tech 20 is given. 12 body is for some implant caps, HP, regen, base health, shoot and reload while moving and sprinting. Reflex: 12 is mostly for basic gun damage perks, attritional warfare, crit damage and grand finale. I'm also curious if the poisoned enemies take 20% more damage is a multiplicative damage amp or additive.

Top Bottom