Is there a definitive way to get stores to spawn Legendary schematics?

+
I keep seeing onlinethat if you dont buy them the first time you see them they vanish...now this will be fine for my next run but doesnt do me much good on my current run.

Is there another way to get clothing shops to spawn schematics? Ive tried reloading and time skipping but nothing

yota71

Forum regular
I keep seeing onlinethat if you dont buy them the first time you see them they vanish...now this will be fine for my next run but doesnt do me much good on my current run.

Is there another way to get clothing shops to spawn schematics? Ive tried reloading and time skipping but nothing
a patch from CDPR or a lot of patience, in my case the patience i have all the gold schematics from al the shop that spawn them.
i link you a video:

There's really no option until they patch it. There's ONE workaround I've seen, but unfortunately it requires you to have never visited the shop before. I've you've never visited a shop before, then you can;
  1. Save out front of shop (unvisited).
  2. Walk in and check their stock, they will have some legendary schematics.
  3. If they don't have the ones you like, load your save.
  4. Skip time 48 hours.
  5. Check stock.
Rinse and repeat until the shop has something you like (adding an extra 48 hours each time you load), then buy it. Unfortunately this then obviously locks you out of ever buying legendary schematics from them until they patch the problem.

Right now clothing stores are bugged....they will ONLY spawn legendary schematics from them the first time you interact with the seller for the entirety of your playthrough....if you already interacted with a clothing store you are SOL until it is patched or unless you start a new playthrough.

With that said however....it is not a major issue because pretty much all the legendary clothes schematics you can buy out of stores are for really ugly clothes you probably wouldn't want to wear anyway and you can find a lot of far better looking legendary clothes in the world as loot.

24h will suffice, you just need to get lucky and spawn them all in one time
Some people say this but for whatever reason the clothing shops specifically won't rotate anything until I wait 48 hours. Maybe it's a bug on my end who knows.

24h will suffice, you just need to get lucky and spawn them all in one time
I'm really hoping that future DLC and expansions will bring better and more worthy clothing schematics rather than the hideous clothes we currently have schematics for. The only clothes worth crafting are basically Johnny's set for which you automatically get the schematics when you get the clothes but those have a different issue in that you will never be able to remove them from your inventory so it's better to save before crafting legendary and reload if you don't get max mod slots in the legendary bit. But all the store legendary schematics are basically all trash.

Some people say this but for whatever reason the clothing shops specifically won't rotate anything until I wait 48 hours. Maybe it's a bug on my end who knows.
Clothing stores reset every 24 hour in my game fine....doesn't fix the bug of legendary schematics not returning after the first interaction though.

Its not tha difficult to made new clothes i mini dlc can add thousands of dress
I suppose it depends on whether or not the NPCs are bodies with clothes added (which should make it easier to make them for player) or if they are modelled with the clothes on already, in which case it would be difficult.

TBH I really wish they would make it like in The Old Republic, where you get a chance for a better spec each time you disassemble a piece.

That and the ability to mod or paint our vehicles, I really like that white drop top Shion you find during that side mission plus a Black Kusanagi with glowing red tyres

CP2077 players: "I want choices that matter and carry weight for my character and the entire game/story."

Also CP2077 players: "How do I undo the things I have done so far so I can get the outcome I want."

Not trying to single out the OP or anyone here, just noting the irony and some of the challenges a game developer face in trying to make the highest number of customers happy.

Cheers Chooms.

CP2077 players: "I want choices that matter and carry weight for my character and the entire game/story."

Also CP2077 players: "How do I undo the things I have done so far so I can get the outcome I want."

I'm not quite sure that fits here, we're looking for items to be properly rotated, and the ONLY way to work around that right now is to save-scum. If the items rotated properly then you could play normally and check back for new stock periodically like you know.. a real store.

I get what you're saying though for sure. Things like save scumming for 4 mod slots on a rare drop exist, but players gunna play I guess. I honestly wish this game had more choices similar to (spoilers);
More choices that weren't obvious, like going back to save Takemura, but the game doesn't tell you explicitly that he can possibly be saved.

Just one more thing fpr CDPR to fix
Post automatically merged:

Or they just add transmog to the game...problem solved

Last edited:
Top Bottom