Is there a mod that allows you to finely tune and sculpt your character's face far beyond what the default character editor allows?

+
Is there a mod that allows you to finely tune and sculpt your character's face far beyond what the default character editor allows?

For example, Skyrim and Fallout 4 have mods that allow for an extreme level of facial sculpting and customization.

Nothing currently available re: changes to CC
That being said, it is technically possible to refit the various bodytypes to Vs head (which cannot, afaik, be replaced)

I am personally pursuing, somewhat lazily, making the various body types function as morphs, allowing the use of outfit studio to refit clothing

As for facial sliders, I don't think anyone is actively working on that, and it may not even be possible with current tools.

Nothing currently available re: changes to CC
That being said, it is technically possible to refit the various bodytypes to Vs head (which cannot, afaik, be replaced)

I am personally pursuing, somewhat lazily, making the various body types function as morphs, allowing the use of outfit studio to refit clothing

As for facial sliders, I don't think anyone is actively working on that, and it may not even be possible with current tools.

Maybe the CP2077 modding community could ask CDPR to release much more advanced modding tools?

Lol, we have been,
They have bigger fish to fry at this juncture I'm afraid. The tools will come, but it takes time and a LOT of work by very dedicated folks who are not getting paid for their countless hours of work.

Best to just hang out and give it a couple months. I'm sure between free dlc, paid dlc, and mod tool development, many things will become possible with time.

Lol, we have been,
They have bigger fish to fry at this juncture I'm afraid. The tools will come, but it takes time and a LOT of work by very dedicated folks who are not getting paid for their countless hours of work.

Best to just hang out and give it a couple months. I'm sure between free dlc, paid dlc, and mod tool development, many things will become possible with time.

Skyrim's advanced character creation mods are how I was able to create characters who look like this.

I'd like to do the same thing with CP2077, eventually.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 119
Top Bottom