Is there a point to play currently? Only one deck is owning the game

+
gilrael I am also extremely frustrated and bored by so many people using this deck and tactic. I find the people who use it to be poor-sports and bullies, and I'm ready for some revenge. Can you please share with me the anti-deck you created?

Last edited:
For me it works most the time, pushing first round really hard to win and then simply demoting shani so they can't use it again with renew, and then weather the crap out of pfi(first time opponent use shani they need demote),

Last edited:
Dant3s15 But couldn't they revive Shani (in multiple ways) if she was demoted? I've been having some minor luck with countering the mardroeme boosts with either mardroeme or dimeritium shackles...they seem to be the only two easily available neutral bronze cards that affect base strength...

Aard as well PFI is not OP at all. They are totally balanced, there are many ways to prevent/counter those tactics.

If we are gonna remove or change promotion in NR, then weather should be changed too, mass reviving in skellige changed too, traps in scoiatel etc. For me those are annoying too, so why not changed them ?

Last edited:
Jurigag I'm curious to hear your opinion on how the two most OP tactics in the game are not OP. I'm guessing you play with these tactics often. Please, enlighten me on their weaknesses.

You can counter aard with clear sky.

PFI needs many turns to buff - you can counter it on many places.

Im not playing either of those tatctics. Im playing reinforced ballista + margarita which is dealing really easy with those tactics since i have scorchce, geralt igni and dijkstra in deck.

Not having any ways to counter in your current deck it doesn't mean that those are op tactics. They are same balacned as weather, traps and other stuff.

Basically already everyone have 3x first light in their decks, so it's easy to counter aard right now.

We should NOT NERF any of those tactics, they are balanced. Maybe we should just add in other factions more ways to play against them.

Last edited:
mmullaney;n7399480 said:
Dant3s15 But couldn't they revive Shani (in multiple ways) if she was demoted? I've been having some minor luck with countering the mardroeme boosts with either mardroeme or dimeritium shackles...they seem to be the only two easily available neutral bronze cards that affect base strength...

If he won't decoy her he can't revive her, he could use baron to revive pfi but they won't turn gold if he don't promote them so you have time to drop frost

Jurigag No player should have to alter all four (or more) of their decks to counter one. This deck is ruining/has already ruined the game. Remember when there were a bunch of new xbox live users and now there're next to none- not a coincidence. I'd shudder to see the actual statistics.

The poor infantry tactic is the definition of imbalance. The fact that you defend it is asinine, but thank you for identifying yourself as one of the trolls/bullies for all of us to see. You claim you don't use it, yet you know all the in's and out's of it, and defend it vehemently. You contradict yourself sir. I'll see you at recess.

PS: Margarita and Igni are cheap as shit too and I'm not surprised to hear that you use them.

Thats some bs op. PFI deck right now countered so hard by st that its barely possible to play it in ladder, what deck is really needs to be nerfed is st aglais eithne crap that is played by half of the players because of its opness

FransisDrake;n7401870 said:
Thats some bs op. PFI deck right now countered so hard by st that its barely possible to play it in ladder, what deck is really needs to be nerfed is st aglais eithne crap that is played by half of the players because of its opness

People play more francesca and broover than eithné on the top of the ladder. Just saying.

FransisDrake;n7405070 said:
Yeah, u need to have at least 130 iq to play fire trap blue mountain commando or aeromancy/aglais aard

So you are proposing everyone play scoia? Otherwise they will still shroom trough weather and if you kill them with aard you will get golden pfi with shani.

Dant3s15;n7406400 said:
So you are proposing everyone play scoia? Otherwise they will still shroom trough weather and if you kill them with aard you will get golden pfi with shani.

Did you know that st plays 3 mardroems too? and elven mercenary can drow you additional card from ur deck? when u play vs st its impossible to get even 7 str pfi, and all your medics (except shani) will be killed by fire trap

Dant3s15;n7406400 said:

Scoia plays 2 Mushromms, 1 Lacerate, 2-3 Fireball traps. You can play the weather before he play the PFI. So you can kill them before they get the buff.
Scoia has the most cards in his deck to kill PFI. I have only 3 and need 2 of them on my starting hand.

Top Bottom