Is there a registry entry for the Steam version?

+
I've been trying to launch the game since 1.2 came out but I still can't. It's the Steam version. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find in the past couple of days, and nothing works. The number of things I've tried would be too long to list, but believe me I've tried pretty much everything on the table that Google gave me. However, this isn't about the 'known' solutions that may have worked for some (and didn't for me). It's about the Windows Registry entry for this game.

I cannot find it. I've looked around about this, and apparently the GOG version of the game does have a registry entry under

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\

But that's for the GOG version. So I've looked in my Registry for a separate version, be it on its own or as part of the Valve portion of the Steam-related registry entries. The gist is: I simply cannot find anything about Cyberpunk, Red Engine, or CDPR in my registry.

So my question is: where is the Steam version of the game located in, in the Windows Registry?

I'm trying to figure out why my game keeps crashing at Launch, and I THINK it might be because of a Registry-related error. But if I cannot even find the game in the Registry to start with then I really don't know what to do. I've just been trying to find a solution to this launching crash issue.

Top Bottom