Is there an expansion set due anytime soon?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an expansion set due anytime soon?

Someone here mentioned June, so is that official? Early or late June? Some other date?

I've got some gold and I want to get kegs but my chances of getting new cards with the current offerings are negligible, so I want fresh fields.

The expansion plan is explained here:
(starting around 44minutes)

So yeah, the first new expansion cards should be out soon:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Its gonna be released on June 8th, its not guaranteed but very likely, due to being the date when gwent season shifts, and right after world masters #1.

And now that i think about it... June is the season of magic, and this expansion seems to be magic themed... Coincidence? :shrug:

The expansion plan is explained here:
(starting around 44minutes)

So yeah, the first new expansion cards should be out soon:

Do you take an interest in watching their videos regularly and stuff, do you? I'd rather just read a short announcement somewhere. Wouldn't want to watch a 50 minute video on this kind of stuff. Too much work. Also, I hate using Alphabet products, like YouTube. Wish companies would use independent video services. I'm getting promotional emails from GOG with specials and when you click to see what the deal is, you have to pass an Alphabet bot challenge. I'll never know what the specials were, since I can't be arsed wasting time on those challenges.

Maybe Twitter might be a better source for this kind of information, so long as you don't have to endlessly scroll through posts to find the useful information. I found this post from an official source there and it's currently on top of their posts:

Post automatically merged:

There's a countdown on playgwent.com right now. Just about 3 days till the next card drop, I guess.

It's not clear what playgwent is counting down though, I don't think. Just noticed an official post on Twitter where they do say what's going on, and I linked to that in my post here a minute ago, which maybe should merge with this reply to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom