Is there an official link with a list to the current gold, silver units etc?

+
I've seen lists which list Legendary cards etc and I'm not even sure how that fits in the Gold/Silver distinction. I don't have the game open now but I'm not sure that I've even seen silver cards. It's not obvious, just looking at the cards with my monitor, the difference between Gold and Bronze cards.

How do you tell the difference between Gold, Silver and Bronze cards? If it costs 800 to Craft it, does that mean it can only be a Gold card? Are cards which cost 200 to Craft only Bronze? If so, then where does Silver come into it? Speaking of Legendary cards, are they visible and can be crafted? I'm not really sure how all that works.

It does give me the pips when I play a card which is meant to copy a Bronze unit or something just fizzles because the 8 power or whatever unit I targeted is not a Bronze card. I thought that Gold cards would be worth a 10 power unit or something, so would target those less units thinking that the copy ability or whatever would work.

The game should make it obvious whether your card will work if you play it, without actually playing it. Like when you click on a Special card and try to use it on your opponent but the game shows you that it won't work on the unit, so you don't waste the card by using it there.

There are no Silver cards. They were only in beta.

Is there an official list of Gold cards? When I search online for this, I get the impression that the lists are for versions of the game which are not current, maybe even related to the game in Witcher 3. Is that 800 vs 200 craft cost one way to identify which is which? Are Legendary cards part of the meta? Like I said, I don't know that much about the game, and this is the only version of the game that I've played.

Thanks. Just the other day I did notice the bit in the deck builder which gives this information. With so many options in that, it was like finding a needle in a haystack. The interface is way too busy and it's not really informative at a glance. It would be good if you set defaults in that to simplify things and they wouldn't reset after you searched for something specific.

Top Bottom