Is there any console footage of Witcher 3?

+
Is there any console footage of Witcher 3?

Every video so far has been of the PC version, right? Or is there console footage out there? If not, don't you think CDPR should release footage for each platform?

As a console buyer, I'd like to see how the PS4 version looks. I wonder how much worse it looks compared to the current PC footage.

Although this page is slightly old and not footage but screenshots, this article seems to be based on PS4, which editor said he had a opportunity to see playing demonstration of PS4.

Anyway, Damien said this! :D

I think they want to optimize the console versions as best as they can before they show it so we can see the game at its best. Although, new build console footage should be released before launch

---------- Updated at 03:57 PM ----------

I just read an article on gamingbolt.com that they will iron out pop in, framerate issues on ps4 in the final build. Thats good news. I hope the same goes for all three platforms.

The griffin hunt at E3 2014 was on XBox. I don't think you have anything to worry about, it looks pretty damn great.

The griffin hunt at E3 2014 was on XBox. I don't think you have anything to worry about, it looks pretty damn great.
That was almost a year ago. A lot of things could have changed since then. Let's hope it looks beter because of optimizations.

I think they want to optimize the console versions as best as they can before they show it so we can see the game at its best. Although, new build console footage should be released before launch

---------- Updated at 03:57 PM ----------

Link please, that would be a dream come true if they can pull it off :)

I just read an article on gamingbolt.com that they will iron out pop in, framerate issues on ps4 in the final build. Thats good news. I hope the same goes for all three platforms.
I wish this could happen!

"Having said that, the game won’t kill your PC if you have a lower end machine — we want all gamers to have fun, not only the ones with the most beefy specs.”

The hope returns. :D

It wouldn't surprise me if we dont see console footage until a week or so before release. Games have often stuck to only showing off their lead platform until launch.

I won't be upgrading my pc for a while and am planning on playing on ps4 unless I suddenly win the lottery. Considering we've seen nothing with an ex/oh/triangle/square on it I'm really glad for Damien's tweet. Gives me confidence that the ps4 isn't being left behind.

The one on GDC that is 7 minutes long is also Xbox One. The one in January that is 15 minutes is PC on High settings. You can clearly see the difference.

The one on GDC that is 7 minutes long is also Xbox One. The one in January that is 15 minutes is PC on High settings. You can clearly see the difference.
Where are you getting that about the 7min footage?

https://twitter.com/Bacon_is_life/status/574285822624727040
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...Official-Gameplay-Video?p=1562118#post1562118
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...Official-Gameplay-Video?p=1562197#post1562197

Considering you clearly see a difference (I don't), I hope this revelation won't be too disappointing.

Because they showed it in the Microsoft's Xbox conference. I have the uncompressed version of both and there is clearly a resolution difference between this and January footage, compare the characters faces for example, Jan video they are so crisp and detailed while in this one they are pretty blurry and not that detailed. There are also no wind effect on Igni sign where we can clearly see in the NVIDIA conference footage. These are my reasons for not believing that they re not the same PC footage and this one is Xbox. So i believe there is a misunderstanding or i dunno smt like that :D

Because they showed it in the Microsoft's Xbox conference. I have the uncompressed version of both and there is clearly a resolution difference between this and January footage, compare the characters faces for example, Jan video they are so crisp and detailed while in this one they are pretty blurry and not that detailed. There are also no wind effect on Igni sign where we can clearly see in the NVIDIA conference footage. These are my reasons for not believing that they re not the same PC footage and this one is Xbox. So i believe there is a misunderstanding or i dunno smt like that :D

There's a difference because the GDC one was being streamed to a stream.
Also, the January footage had the wind effect. I believe the win was blowing towards Geralt and to his left a little bit so it wasn't as dramatic as the GDC footage.

Top Bottom