Is there any correct ways to send crash report files?

+
Is there any correct ways to send crash report files?

Hi!

After a crash of the game the window appeared with message of asking the crash report files.

To fulfill this request, I intended to use a form to submit a request in technical support to create one.

The application generated 3 files, which I put in a simple zip archive (because based on the name of the "add file" button, I thought that the form allows you to attach only one file). As soon as I clicked the "send" button, the form immediately told me - "Allowed extensions are: .jpg, .jpeg, .png" (although it would be more convenient if the form warned which types of files can be downloaded). Therefore, I had to send the developers a link to the pre-loaded archive on the google drive in the "Short description of the issue" text block.

So I have a question, that is reflected in the title of the topic. Is there any correct ways to send crash report files?

Hm. Weird. Just tested it myself with the same results. Just include a Dropbox link or something in the actual message as a workaround. If not, include a message that the system won't allow you to upload anything but pictures.

SigilFey;n8754910 said:
Just include a Dropbox link or something in the actual message as a workaround.
Thx for reply! I already did it with Google Drive.

SigilFey;n8754910 said:
If not, include a message that the system won't allow you to upload anything but pictures.
You mean I should report a suggestion for developers about the functionality of the support web form itself?

Top Bottom