Is there any difference at all between the GOTY edition and the original versino + season pass?

+
Is there any difference at all between the GOTY edition and the original versino + season pass?

So I already have the original game + season pass on GOG, so obviously I don't think I need the GOTY edition. But I'm just wondering if there's any difference between the GOTY edition and original game + season pass at all. Will the DLCs be more "integral"? Will the GOTY edition include some extra goodies?

Thanks!

The GOTY version features a randomized main menu; you never know whether you'll get the base game, HoS or B&W version.

But gameplay wise there's no difference.

The GOTY version features a randomized main menu; you never know whether you'll get the base game, HoS or B&W version.

But gameplay wise there's no difference.

according to the author of friendly hud, there is like 1-2 additional bugfix, if i remember correctly
but yeah, content wise same, script wise not the same

If you play on Console, it is basically a separate game. All new achievements and fresh start, least if wish. Been considering it myself and handing my older copy off. Otherwise, no real difference from having the game plus season pass.

Last edited:
If you play on Console, it is basically a separate game. All new achievements and fresh start, least if wish. Been considering it myself and handing my older copy off. Otherwise, no real difference from having the game plus season pass.
Is the game 2 discs, or 1 disc with DLC download code? because a Blu-Ray is 50 GB, theres no way they can fit everything on 1 disc

Hi.

I have The Witcher 3 Game of the year edition for PS4

My question is. Many people are saying that there are these long loading screens in certain conversations after the 1.30 patch.

Can anyone who has the GOTY/complete edition tell me if you have experienced any of these game breaking loading screens in the GOTY/complete edition of The Witcher 3 during conversations ? I have the game for PS4 and I just need to be reassured that this problem doesn't exist in the GOTY edition.

So in any of the main game or expansions have you experienced this problem in GOTY/Complete edition of Witcher 3. I am a bit ocd about my games, so i really hope someone can help me out with this. Thank you very much. Also please write

Hi.

I have The Witcher 3 Game of the year edition for PS4

My question is. Many people are saying that there are these long loading screens in certain conversations after the 1.30 patch.

Can anyone who has the GOTY/complete edition tell me if you have experienced any of these game breaking loading screens in the GOTY/complete edition of The Witcher 3 during conversations ? I have the game for PS4 and I just need to be reassured that this problem doesn't exist in the GOTY edition.

So in any of the main game or expansions have you experienced this problem in GOTY/Complete edition of Witcher 3. I am a bit ocd about my games, so i really hope someone can help me out with this. Thank you very much. Also please write

I have the complete edition and haven't had any of the issues being mentioned so far.

Top Bottom