Is there anyone who is NOT playing NG in seasonal?

+
It's been like this for months through various seasonal conditions.

You might agree - NG is the most flexible deck, so whatever conditions there are in seasonal, it is likely that NG will adjust to those better than other decks. So, people play it to harvest quick wins for rewards, or because they just prefer winning even with boring gameplay rather than losing with non-meta decks. And then there is also that 1/6 of the player base that genuinely loves NG and plays their favourite control.

Whatever the reason, unfortunately, I don't see NG coming out of the seasonal meta anytime soon. We'll have to live with it or play something else.

Patience is a Virtue has a lot more viable options. I've only seen NG in 8 of 22 games so far, and lost to them only once. So 1:3 instead of 9:10 like other modes...

I've seen some interesting use of leader abilities from other factions, including a Blood Scent deck that spammed NG scenarios for the Thirsty Dames before firing their leader charges. All NG players seems to bring to the table in PiaV is Tactical Decision for a 7 pointer plus one draw of three cards to fish for something useful. The only faction I haven't seen much of is NR, which suprises me since Pincer Maneuver can be very strong in this mode.

Top Bottom