Is there Ciri gameplay in the expansions?

+
You mean in HoS and B&W ?
If yes, sadly nope. Ciri doesn't even appear at all :(
Yeah I mean Hearts of Stone/Blood and Wine. Sad to hear that. That being said I still plan to play them as they say they are superb additions to Geralt's story

man i just started also and i love playing as Ciri. its kind of sad she didn't get a role in expansions
For me one of the best things from TW3 is precisely the fact you get to play as a female Witcher.
When Ciri fights the Crones BY HERSELF at Bald Mountain and kills most of them is freaking epic

For me one of the best things from TW3 is precisely the fact you get to play as a female Witcher.
When Ciri fights the Crones BY HERSELF at Bald Mountain and kills most of them is freaking epic
i really like her dodge mechanic. its 10x better than the normal one.

i really like her dodge mechanic. its 10x better than the normal one.
Feels so much better than Geralt's, her swordplay and powers too. And as much as I like the character of Geralt, for me she and Yen steal the show, rather than him

Feels so much better than Geralt's, her swordplay and powers too. And as much as I like the character of Geralt, for me she and Yen steal the show, rather than him
yeah Ciri just feels overall better to play with and would love to see her get her own Witcher game but probably wouldn't happen. I hope in witcher 4 you can customize your character. with 3 saying Witchers aren't really being made anymore it would explain hy there would suddenly be female Witchers as the amount of male candidates might of decreased.

However don't think anyone can match Ciri's Elder blood abilities

Gamereactor informed, that CD project RED want to explore Ciris story more in the future.

It will be good if CD project RED make next Wither game about Ciri's Arthurian Adventures with Ciri main character after the "Lady of the Lake" book.

Or if they make prequel addon for Wither 3 about Ciri's Arthurian Adventures after the "Lady of the Lake book".

I would like the Ciri story to be fully revealed

Top Bottom