Is there going to be any dlc's or updates where you can freeroam as Ciri?

+
Is there going to be any dlc's or updates where you can freeroam as Ciri?

I've been wondering for a while but is there going to be any dlc's that involve you free roaming as ciri? Like there's no leveling up or getting new abilities or clothes. But just simply free roaming killing monsters and running about with no quests well maybe some contracts. Also it should be after you complete the game that you can freeroam as Ciri.

Basically all I'm asking for is that you can switch between Geralt and Ciri at a certain place like kaer morhen for example so when you go there it has Ciri there then when talk to her you can switch places and play as Ciri, without making a whole new storyline or abilities.

But you can't do any of Geralts missions/quests or anything like that. But you can still ride his horse.
I just really want to freeroam as Ciri because she's such a badass character

Also who else thinks that Ciri should have her own Witcher game? She has so much potential to be a great character, If the developers are planning to make a new witcher you should name it "The Witcher 4 Witcheress" or just "The Witcheress" I think I'm getting too hyped about it lol.

It makes exactly zero sense for Ciri to roam during or immediately after the events of this game.

Ending spoilers:
Unless you actually get the "Ciri becomes a witcher and does stuff with Geralt" ending, that is.

Well that's the ending I got. Maybe they could make it that you would have to get that ending to unlock her?

Last edited:
If CDPR were to flesh out all endings in a similar fashion I'd be all for it. I honestly don't see that happening, though.

I've just got to sit and hope that they'll add freeroam for Ciri.

But it wouldn't really take much all they'd need to do is add her character into freeroam.
Like I only would like to just explore with Ciri killing monsters with no real goal, I don't really care if they don't add any side quests,main quests.

Also why is it that most games have males as the main characters? Just out of curiosity

Also why is it that most games have males as the main characters? Just out of curiosity

Hmmm sounds like a sjw bait but I'll bite........because most players are male and simply prefer playing as a male. Meaning they feel immersed when playing as a male. Tbh I could not play as a female and feel immersed the same way I would by playing a male.

Oh so that's why I've just always wondered why most were male. Btw I'm male, So it's just because that the male population mostly play more games than the female population? And that it's most likely that they'd play it more? Because it has a more realistic feeling to play as the same gender as you're in real life? I'm confused lol

There are no voice recordings for her interacting with "standard npcs" so ... :p wait for the next witcher game with ciri as main character \o/

Scryar

Forum veteran
You can download a debug console enabler: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/28/?
with the command: replaceplayer('Ciri') you can replace Geralt with Ciri and roam with her.
Though it's pretty buggy and I think horse riding doesn't work

Edit: Just tested it. Horse riding works. You just can't call Roach while playing as her.
So if you are playing the game on pc, that would be a solution for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom