Is there no way to craft multiple pieces per input?

+
Hello there

Wanted to ask if I'm missing something. Is there now way to say "Craft X amount of pieces" before u klick the crafting button? It's so annoying to klick for 15 min the same button and watch that "now crafting" line until I have enough grenades/ammo etc.

Thank you for your response in advance.

Yea, so it is not currently possible only 1 craft per click. Feels like they didn't have the time to add it or forgot.
Might be because of the perk where there is a small chance crafting an item doesn't cost anything. Crafting uncommon and rare crafting items one at a time is a real pain though.

Same tought here,

Let's say you want to go trough the tinkerer crafter path. When i got the perk to be able to craft common into, uncommon, uncommon into rare and so on. It's fucking time consuming, it's not like going to grind in battles.

There should be a perk or an option to at least: Grind 10x, 100x... i wouldn't care if it consumed more time or even "days" in Cyberpunk time to do. Naturally this was not thought trough. I lost all interest in crafting.

Even if i went with Tabulla Rasa and allocate everything to crafting, it's so time consuming it's not enjoyable. I'll rather spend my time, perks blasting things.

Might be because of the perk where there is a small chance crafting an item doesn't cost anything. Crafting uncommon and rare crafting items one at a time is a real pain though.

See I considered this at first, but I don't think that would matter because if let's say you have a list saying: "Craft X items." The bar would still move and do the math of how many times the bar is moved. If you say craft 100 health packs, and the bar moves 100 times, than that should be the count (Like a cue). If you have pieces left over, you could either restart the system -or-move to craft something new.

I'm almost positive that the crafting system and possibly the inventory is unfinished. Between the way everything seems disorganized, the way everything is listened. It feels very....incomplete so I'm hoping they just threw this crafting menu in as a placeholder of some sort til they are able to add an improved version.

See I considered this at first, but I don't think that would matter because if let's say you have a list saying: "Craft X items." The bar would still move and do the math of how many times the bar is moved. If you say craft 100 health packs, and the bar moves 100 times, than that should be the count (Like a cue). If you have pieces left over, you could either restart the system -or-move to craft something new.

I'm almost positive that the crafting system and possibly the inventory is unfinished. Between the way everything seems disorganized, the way everything is listened. It feels very....incomplete so I'm hoping they just threw this crafting menu in as a placeholder of some sort til they are able to add an improved version.

I agree.

I've played games where you can spec into crafting and get certain items for free. There was never this, "Craft one at a time" bullshit.

The crafting mechanics would check if any % chance of whatever ability you spec into is present. If such ability is present, then mechanics would "roll" that against the amount you are crafting, whether it be one or a hundred. No different then rolling a dice to see your number for a move on a gaming board.

It has nothing to do with with the need to craft one by one, its just an unfinished system wrapped in a sodding mess wrapper served on a platter of bullshit.

even if it meant you didn't benefit from the perks, a reasonable explanation tho, i'd gladly forfeit that boon if it meant i could craft multiple items. especially when upgrading your mats to the next tier of rarity.

Hello there

Wanted to ask if I'm missing something. Is there now way to say "Craft X amount of pieces" before u klick the crafting button? It's so annoying to klick for 15 min the same button and watch that "now crafting" line until I have enough grenades/ammo etc.

Thank you for your response in advance.
You had to click only for 15 minutes? o_O I'm sitting here with all these components for an hour at leat -____-

Yeah, multicraft is DESPERATELY needed, dear CDPR, please pay attention tyo this T____T

Top Bottom