Is this a bug with Gabor Zigrin?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a bug with Gabor Zigrin?

I was playing against a Sco deck, I think, today and my opponent played Gabor Zigrin on the melee row, meaning that he had resilience. I happened to have a unit which could move opponents and I did that to GZ. However, for the next round, GZ remained in the ranged row, where I had left him the previous round!

Honestly, this game seems so rigged. Is this legit gameplay with him? With any other unit, they lose whatever ability they have if it's tied to a certain row and you move them from that row!

The row lock only applies to whether you get the deploy ability, once the card is on the board it applies its deploy and adds the resilience tag, once that happened the units deploy abilities are of no consequence anymore and row locks on them do not change the fact that they were already applied.
Your question is basically "I moved my opponent's Regis: Bloodlust, why did the unit it banished not come back ?".

Your question is basically "I moved my opponent's Regis: Bloodlust, why did the unit it banished not come back ?".

I don't think so. More like: "I moved Redanian archer to the melee row, why is he still firing arrows at me every turn?". The question's been answered in any case, to which I say "Whatever".

Honestly, this game seems so rigged. Is this legit gameplay with him?

With every interaction not to your liking, it's a shame you resort to this kind of mentality first and foremost. Even after a perfectly reasonable explanation is given, you still roll your eyes. I do hope you find more enjoyment from the game then you express on these forums. In any case, the question has been answered.

ya1

Forum regular
I don't think so. More like: "I moved Redanian archer to the melee row, why is he still firing arrows at me every turn?". The question's been answered in any case, to which I say "Whatever".

No. Because the Archer is "Order (Ranged)" and the Gabor is "Deploy (Ranged)."

What would be funny is if he kept resilience but also gained immunity when you moved him to ranged.
One thing o try to figure its his immunity.

Why someone Will possible whants that? Even If its 3rd round and resilence means nothing, why someone whants to kill an unit with 5 power and does nothing in 3rd round?

Why someone Will possible whants that? Even If its 3rd round and resilence means nothing, why someone whants to kill an unit with 5 power and does nothing in 3rd round?
He still gets 1 point each time you play a dwarf, that is a passive ability, which obviously carries over.

Gabor is great round three with Immunity. He boost every time you play a Dwarf. If you use resilence round 2 on a dry pass or he lives, slap a defender down and he's protected and a good combo with Xavier.

The card isn't bugged, it works as intended. No card's Deploy triggers except on deploy.

These kinds of threads serve no real purpose because they're never about actual bugs and always about something that's simply considered stupid or unfair. Therefore, and since the question has been answered, locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom