Is this a Gwent bug ?

+
So, today i had a game interaction i thought was a bug, but i might aswell ask for opinions from other people
.A card named olgierd:Immortal whose power shoudn't be changable.
1642738486807.png

Got turned into a 1 power card
1642738442305.png

Is this a bug?
And this is the picture of the game.

Screenshot 2022-01-21 040909.png

Hmm. That is rather curious. I can only speculate that in-hand interactions could have been overlooked. However, this may be worth a ticket to Support, just to check.

I also have a bug Today (21/01/2022), when cards are stacked and duplicated when i used Imposter Leader Ability. Here the Video shows:

So, today i had a game interaction i thought was a bug, but i might aswell ask for opinions from other people
.A card named olgierd:Immortal whose power shoudn't be changable.
View attachment 11275174
Got turned into a 1 power card
View attachment 11275171
Is this a bug?
And this is the picture of the game.

View attachment 11275162
This is a bug for sure that appeared lately (with some recent patches I believe), because last year I ran into the exact same mutchup and after my opponent played his Shilard my Olgierd didn't change (he was in hand too).

They recently changed Olgierd from "Olgierd's power cannot be changed by other cards wherever he is." to "This card's power cannot be changed by other cards or abilities." so it could be intended since he now also can receive boost from Handbuff* while in hand and probably also while in Deck (NR Erland Dandelion) by making his skill only work while he's on the Board.

*Tried it after they changed him
Screenshot_2021-12-14-21-04-02-595_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg

Top Bottom