Is this Braindance?

+
The first time I heard about braindance I though about Strange Days as well. Saw it a long time ago, what a great movie, and amazing cast to boot :ok:

aha! i have seen this movie!
cool if this is the case in CP77! soooo we can watch some footage on our window in the apartment??
it had the options: Day/Night/Braindance

There was also options for BD , Joy Boys and Joy Girls on the drink machine in V`s apartment.

This.

LOOK.JPG

Does that make any sense?

For BD it makes sence it is a vending machine and i guess it`s on some sort of disc . Think of the demo before V meets Vic the Ripper Doc she passes Stefan selling BD disc`s out of a shopping trolley.

1557551683771.jpeg
1427 × 781

Post automatically merged:

As for the Joy Boys and Joy Girls maybe they are on a disc as well .

It's the Cyberpunk form of those 25 cent nostalgia inducing capsule machines from when you were tiny spawn. Sticky hands ftw.

I think those are prostitutes (male and female respectively).

Yes i do know that but a person wont come out of a vending machine so i thought it might be more of a BD thing , VR on a disc .I don`t know if you saw an old movie Logan`s Run ? In that movie prostitutes come out of a screen / TV but we wont know until the game comes out i guess.

Yes i do know that but a person wont come out of a vending machine so i thought it might be more of a BD thing , VR on a disc .I don`t know if you saw an old movie Logan`s Run ? In that movie prostitutes come out of a screen / TV but we wont know until the game comes out i guess.
Haven't seen it but sounds a little too high sci-fi for cyberpunk. My guess is that you can call a prostitute from there, like a website (that I guess exists in some country IRL). The idea that you can buy sex from a "vending machine" is extremely cyberpunk.

oke oke.. so if i am correct with connecting the dots........ (dots as in 3 treads/post of mine and the reactions)
............. ............. ........ . ............ . .................... .

Braindance is an online feature where you can buy and/or sell your action?
so my next Q... will the action be recorded on the server side or do we have to record it and upload it?

if it is on gamer side... then we need to have our recordings always on... and that will 'hack' in to our specs...

if it is on server side.... how??? like Stadia?

Top Bottom