Is this game too good to be true?

+
Is this game too good to be true?

I just want to point out that the whole "visual downgrade" part which I won't get into leaves a lot of other aspects of the game in question.

Instead of being hype for this game, I now am face with constant troubling worry. Yes I do realize this is just a game, so my fear and worry apply only to my gaming hobbies.

Such worries include but not limited to.

1. Will every action really have consequences? In an open world game? Is that possible?

2. Ecosystem - does it really work? Do day/night cycle actually change how the game is play?

3. Enter-able environment - will be actually be able to enter every buildings and environment in the game?

4. How does invisible wall work, is it block off by mountain path? Can we not climb or reach every mountain we see?

5. Is the main quest really 50 hours???

6. Are all the side quest as well developed and interesting as those that we have seen? (including full cut scenes and choices)

7. For a PC game, why did CDPR focus on building up a control for controller before mouse and keyboard? Are PC gamer no longer CDPR main target audience?

8. What other "downgrade" will there be in the final release version?

W3 is just a hoax that CDPR created to mess with people and make them think that gaming is saved. You heard it here first, folks!

Well if your worried CDPR have lied to us you'll only have to wait a couple of days to find out review embargo lifts in a few days. I don't think they would purposefully lie but maybe some things won't have as much of an impact as you might expect or the execution of some features might be off. But that's down to how you imagend they worked, we haven't seen everything work its natural that some things will work differently to how you expected. As for the graphics I'm sure that, provided you have the right hardware you will be able to play the game at the same quality as the recent videos.

Well if your worried CDPR have lied to us you'll only have to wait a couple of days to find out review embargo lifts in a few days. I don't think they would purposefully lie but maybe some things won't have as much of an impact as you might expect or the execution of some features might be off. But that's down to how you imagend they worked, we haven't seen everything work its natural that some things will work differently to how you expected. As for the graphics I'm sure that, provided you have the right hardware you will be able to play the game at the same quality as the recent videos.

I will wait for review by users on here before I buy it, but regardless what if some of these are true? That doesn't mean it not a great game, but it would be sorely disappointing. I'm already starting to go back to console gaming (PS2, Xbox, Gamecube), the generation of consoles that didn't affect PC gaming and performance. The moment the PS3 and 360 came out was when PC took a backseat.

Those recent videos actually look worst than max Witcher 2 in my honest opinion.

Top Bottom