Is this journey giving any reward after lvl 100?

+
Hi, today I reached lvl 102 on the journey of Alzur. I was surprised because I did not receive any reward, in Cyri's journey you received 2 rewards points for each level over 100 and have aditional contracts over this level. Someone else is there? Is this a bug or it's intended?

It feels very disapointing if after all the farming there is no further reward.

You receive 2+2 reward points for each additional "level" after 100 - same as with Geralt in the first Journey.

As a hefty amount of the playerbase formed an angry mob and revolted against having to grind(?) after level 100 for the extra rewards, the current Journey has those extras built in as contracts you can progress anytime.

"Ask and thou shall receive" I guess.

I am currently at rank 105 for journey. I am not getting any reward keys when I level up. If I look at the journey progress it doesn't go past 100.

The game doesn’t show rewards in a separate screen, but if you watch the counter, you will see your number of keys does increase whenever you finish a level.

Soimu

Forum regular
You receive 2+2 reward points for each additional "level" after 100 - same as with Geralt in the first Journey.

As a hefty amount of the playerbase formed an angry mob and revolted against having to grind(?) after level 100 for the extra rewards, the current Journey has those extras built in as contracts you can progress anytime.

"Ask and thou shall receive" I guess.

Thank god they took out that horrible grind. I was exhausted. What bugs me now is that they left the contract for Ciri journey still active to haunt me forever with the 161/175 progress almost there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom