Is traffic density high enough?

+

Is traffic density high enough?

• Total voters
Seems fine, though I think it will be hard for anyone to say without having spent hours in the game.

It definitely should not have bumper-to-bumper traffic, even if that would add more verisimilitude. Being stuck in traffic in game would be about as fun as being stuck in traffic in real life.

Seems fine, though I think it will be hard for anyone to say without having spent hours in the game.

It definitely should not have bumper-to-bumper traffic, even if that would add more verisimilitude. Being stuck in traffic in game would be about as fun as being stuck in traffic in real life.
I'm sure some cyberpsycho got stuck in traffic and went on a rampage, the traffic jam being the final straw. Perhaps like "Falling Down"
falling-down-movie-poster-1993-1020184680.jpg

Utterly fantastic film for anyone who hasn't seen it, you absolutely should.

I'm sure some cyberpsycho got stuck in traffic and went on a rampage, the traffic jam being the final straw. Perhaps like "Falling Down"
View attachment 11060282

Utterly fantastic film for anyone who hasn't seen it, you absolutely should.
Do you know where I can watch this? What platforms is it on? Is it one of those old movies that are totally free to watch anywhere now, or do I have to go to an antique VHS tape store? Just wondering. Thanks.

I like to think its very much a gameplay related touch or topic.
While there can be "too few" traffic as problem and "immersion neutralizer" because such a big city would indicate more traffic, you cannot have too much traffic (think very packed and crazy like in places in India for example) because it would kind of negate vehicle use a lot if you had to drive slowly and by traffic rules because the roads would be packed, and that trying to ram and dodge through wouldn't get you far either because of a lack of space.

A fine balance surely will be achieved until release, with a usable road and yet believable representation of traffic in such a bit city. A compromise, you can say.

I am refusing to vote one way or another as we really dont have enough gameplay footage to be able to tell. As after all the ammount of traffic and congestion. given from what we are being told the ammount of traffic can effect it. and two different people can drive down same street at full throttle and one be fine while other hit so many pedestrians and cars they are flagged as being psycho and have maxtac after them simply cause the ingame time was differnt

It's shallow, also be aware that every gameplay footage has been captured from a HIGH END PC built.

Expect current gen to have awful NPC/Traffic density.

CDPR ought to be showing off console footage to help alleviate concerns.

It's shallow, also be aware that every gameplay footage has been captured from a HIGH END PC built.

Expect current gen to have awful NPC/Traffic density.

CDPR ought to be showing off console footage to help alleviate concerns.

They have said they will show console footage next .

Top Bottom