Is Triss Merigold a viable option for Geralt? (Spoilers)

+

Is Triss Merigold a viable option for Geralt? (Spoilers)

• I think Triss IS NOT a viable option for Geralt.

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • I think Triss IS a viable option for Geralt.

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt will die alone as there is
No Witcher Ever Died in Their Bed

This is one of the things that makes me reconsider whether Geralt as a character would even want to settle down for a long period of time with Triss (or anyone for that matter), it just doesn't seem like him.

I've unfortunately not read the books yet, so obviously I don't have any grasp of book Geralt as a character :/

I think Triss is a viable option. If not then i will wonder why the hell i choose to romance her in first place :lol: Because I play the game as Geralt try to go into his thinking

-The book never give us a chance to explore to see if there is something between Triss and Geralt
-The game give us that (thank to CDPR :thumbsup:), i think no need to go in detail here

After the prologue in W3, he love both. But like @0nakita always said, in my playthough he love Triss more ;)

^Just my opinion about the story

No, he doesn't. That's why Geralt and Yen die in the end ;)

But IF it was possible, that's what Geralt would have wanted eventually.

Want and could are different things. If Geralt wanted to he would settle with Yen in Vengerberg at first place :p

So it's funny to see Triss fans said my post is not viable because bla-bla-bla but it's in the game, not book, in the game.

So for you who is Triss Merigold ? Don't describ her, i know who she is. And don't say her character is nice, everyone know that.

So who is Triss Merigold for Geralt ? what kind of thing he could remembers from her, and what are the details Geralt can think about her.

Her parfum maybe? Her scars from Sodden maybe ? so Geralt what do you love from her ? Geralt answers us, please ?

Nah it isn't although Gearalt loves Yen, he can't be with her more than a couple of mounts every 2-4 years. It doesn't mater what happens or what will, one morning he will pack his swords and run away.

Geralt will die alone as there is
No Witcher Ever Died in Their Bed

Witcher 1 says no one has seen Geralt in 5 years, doesn't that mean he lived with Yennefer on the Isle of Avallach for about 5 years?

No, he doesn't. That's why Geralt and Yen die in the end

I haven't read Season of Storms but someone told me it confirms Geralt is alive 100 years later

Witcher 1 says no one has seen Geralt in 5 years, doesn't that mean he lived with Yennefer on the Isle of Avallach for about 5 years?

Off course not. They spend couple of mounts, then he was chasing WH, the he was a WH's rider

No,because at THAT time (early stage of a relationship) he couldn't. He wasn't ready (yet). That came later, esp with Ciri coming into the picture.

Not convincing, they had plenty of time afterwards

-The book never give us a chance to explore to see if there is something between Triss and Geralt

Because there was no need to explore such things as there couldn't be _anything_ really deep between them (djin). ;)

I haven't read Season of Storms but someone told me it confirms Geralt is alive 100 years later

That's quite ambiguous. Like a lot of things Sapkowski writes. ^^

@topic: Geralt would obviously choose Yen.

Whut? Nah. SoS is a prequel to the saga and takes place before Blood of Elves (the first novel). Sapkowski confirmed many times that Geralt is truly gone, forever :( - well he 'lives' in another life but still is gone from THIS world :p

So it's funny to see Triss fans said my post is not viable because bla-bla-bla but it's in the game, not book, in the game.

Your post had no relevance to the actual topic (from what I can see), unless you can explain it more clearly:

If this is the one you mean:

It's simple.

With Triss in Novigrad, Geralt saves mages.

With Yennefer Geralt tries to save Ciri

Help mages in Novigrad is a good thing but who is the most important for Geralt ?

Cirilla of course. So think carefully well about it.

Nothing to say more.

Whut? Nah. SoS is a prequel to the saga and takes place before Blood of Elves (the first novel). Sapkowski confirmed many times that Geralt is truly gone, forever :( - well he 'lives' in another life but still is gone from THIS world :p

I know it's a prequel. In the epilogue of Season of Storms (set about 100 years after Lady of the Lake) Nimue is on her way to Aretuza and a monster attacks her. A white haired witcher kills it, chats with her a bit then casts Somni on Nimue to put her to sleep.

It's simple.

With Triss in Novigrad, Geralt saves mages.

With Yennefer Geralt tries to save Ciri

Help mages in Novigrad is a good thing but who is the most important for Geralt ?

Cirilla of course. So think carefully well about it.

Nothing to say more.

Yennifer is forced to save Ciri not only she wants she have to that is why she got out of emperors prison. She is forced to even she knows that emperor could recall his plans about Ciri. Think of it.

On the other hand Triss saved the Rose of Remembrance and it didn't die.

Because there was no need to explore such things as there couldn't be _anything_ really deep between them (djin). ;)

And that where the game come in

Well:
-People who choose Yen will make a story where Geralt love her more, while Triss should remain their friend
-People who choose Triss will make a story where Geralt love her more, while Yen should remain their friend

So for me both is viable option. Geralt player, CHOOSE or end up alone :whistle:

So did Sapkowski clearly say that Geralt is that at the end?

>Last OT-question ^^ <

Yep. That was his answer to MANY annoying questions whether he's going to write a continuation of Geralt's story or not. He said that Geralt's story is over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom