is unstable to use mods

+
I can't say you "it's really safe" (not on PC).
I saw many screenshots and posts here, where gamers use mods. It's seem to me pretty stable and very cool :)
But like all games with mods, it depends how many mods and what mods you're running (Like Minecraft (FTB) with 300+ mods, it could be unstable whatever the version).

okay but dose this mod work

Attachments

• 185768028_302550431529812_2248604133210208853_n.jpg
    185768028_302550431529812_2248604133210208853_n.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 104
This mod can be used, but if you are not familiar with installing mods this one may be difficult as it requires 'Red Script' which you have to install first. All the instructions are there, read them carefully before installing. I have seen this mod but have not used it. Going by the comments, most everyone seems to like it.

This mod can be used, but if you are not familiar with installing mods this one may be difficult as it requires 'Red Script' which you have to install first. All the instructions are there, read them carefully before installing. I have seen this mod but have not used it. Going by the comments, most everyone seems to like it.
i would like use it but im not good at installing mods for cyberpunk :(

Guest 4564903

You will need these two mods from the start as most other mods need these to run:-

There are different mod installers but I use Vortex and its been fine for Cyberpunk, however if you download and install manually you will find instructions on what to do it most mod pages. On the whole most of the mods but not all go into the mod folder in you Cyberpunk folder.

I have 45 installed at the moment and the game runs fine with no crashes, however there are a few mods like better draw distance and better NPC's that will add strain to your system so make sure it can handle it first.

One more thing, some mods conflict with each other and sometimes cause graphical issues so I advice only putting in a handful at a time, then testing to see if everything is good, if it is then add more. When it comes to Cyberpunk I have only found two that mess with the game so that's pretty good and none that conflict with each other.

Always backup your save game files before modding and always read the information the modder puts up on his page. Its pretty dman easy once you get used to things and with all the mods that are on the Nexus pretty much most of the problems I have with the game are now fixed thanks so its really worth it.

mbrto

Forum regular
You will need these two mods from the start as most other mods need these to run:-

There are different mod installers but I use Vortex and its been fine for Cyberpunk, however if you download and install manually you will find instructions on what to do it most mod pages. On the whole most of the mods but not all go into the mod folder in you Cyberpunk folder.

I have 45 installed at the moment and the game runs fine with no crashes, however there are a few mods like better draw distance and better NPC's that will add strain to your system so make sure it can handle it first.

One more thing, some mods conflict with each other and sometimes cause graphical issues so I advice only putting in a handful at a time, then testing to see if everything is good, if it is then add more. When it comes to Cyberpunk I have only found two that mess with the game so that's pretty good and none that conflict with each other.

Always backup your save game files before modding and always read the information the modder puts up on his page. Its pretty dman easy once you get used to things and with all the mods that are on the Nexus pretty much most of the problems I have with the game are now fixed thanks so its really worth it.
nah depends on the mod requirements
only install mods you actually need

mods on the nexus will tell you if they require cet, redscript etc
Post automatically merged:

to answer op´s question:
yes, the ones im using work perfectly

Guest 4564903

nah depends on the mod requirements
only install mods you actually need

mods on the nexus will tell you if they require cet, redscript etc

A lot of mods need one of them so yes.

Top Bottom