Isle of Mist

+
Isle of Mist

Says get on boat. I get on and nothing happens, no options nothing.
I'm getting a little frustrated last few missions no clue what to do-no marker on map. nothing.
What do you do in these cases. I've about had it. I'm ready to bail on this game.
Thanks

Get on your bout yes but follow the pointer on compass . If not just go to Undvik take your boat under the land bridge near giant tower .

Make sure you actually sit down on the boat (one in skellige not novigrad) too at the rutter, or else it might not trigger the next phase. Then a marker should show up on your map and set sail

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

I went to another harbor and took another boat that got me to mist

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

---------- Updated at 03:36 AM ----------

Didn't work. The 3 remaining missions seem to crap out as well. I get to location but no clue as to what to do.
Time to move on to another game.

But thanks for trying to help.

You just keep sailing to the mark and then pass under the stone bridge the game should give a window conformation of continuing to the next part. Just so you know there is still a sizeable portion of the game left after the isle of the mist quest. And what 3 remaining missions are you referring too?

Didn't work. The 3 remaining missions seem to crap out as well. I get to location but no clue as to what to do.
Time to move on to another game.

But thanks for trying to help.

---------- Updated at 03:54 AM ----------

On Mist but no indications of anything.
Another quest: Help Keira take care of business. No dialog no way to tell what she wants
Help Kjalmer kill giant. No clue what to do
Talk to Emhyr var Emereis he not where he supposed to be. No one there.

Sorry for the misspellings. Couldn't read my hand writing.

Also ask friends to help. I thought I did no one left on list yet it still request that. I don't have a clue as to who to ask.

Any help would be appreciated.

Another quest: Help Keira take care of business. No dialog no way to tell what she wants
Talk to Keira and then check your map. There should be a yellow marker showing you where you need to be. Use Witcher Senses at the location she tells you do go to.
Help Kjalmer kill giant. No clue what to do
Go to the Inn where Yennefer is/was staying. There are men there who will talk to you about what to do with Hjalmar. This is marked on your map.

All of the above is indicated on your map. Is there nothing on your map?

For Kiera you are either on Favor for a Friend or Towerful of Mice

For Hjalmar you are on Lord of Undvik

To be able to ask all your friends for help you must complete:

Lord of Undvik
Possession
Kings Gambit
Coronation
Towerful of Mice
Favor for a Friend
For the Advancemnt of Learning
A Deadly Plot
Eye For An Eye

The Brother In Arms quests will then show you where to go to ask them.

Top Bottom