Issue and Bugs

+
Rather than go into a long winded paragraph of the why and what for; here is a list of issues.

1. I press "Tab" to scan, then release the button and I am stuck in scan - have to load a save to clear it.
2. I mouse over an item and information window appears and wont go away, even after moving the cursor off the item
3. While driving, the destination and distance appears smack in my line of sight! How am I supposed to see where I am going?
4. I started wearing head gear for the increase in armor and now whenever I look into a mirror I am totally bald
5. I imagine the character creation detail was put in the game for? Then the game ignores all the details and my character looks like a train wreck.
6. I was looking through my journal and came across a quest to retrieve my car? I am level 18 and thought the loss of the car was a bug! hehe But really, why was it hidden?
7. Also a quest for free cyber gear as well as the deck plug in? Also hidden no indication that I saw.
8. The police are ridiculous. I can steal cars left and right, even right in front of them, but a stray shot nicking a civilian makes me public enemy #1?
9. The Delamon quest looked like fun NOT. Making a player drive many miles, repeatedly in opposite directions is busy work and adds nothing to the game. Not to mention I have to destroy my ride trying to stop the cursed Dalaman taxies, especially the final one, which I haven't been able to stop.

The game is deep and allot of perceived bugs are the result of little or no communication from game and vague information. Why do I have to go to google to learn how to use the missiles launcher in my hand?

Don't get me wrong, this list is not meant to demean the game, I am enjoying it; but allot of the frustration is the result of vague or no information.

Top Bottom