Issue of the "NEW" new game plus

+
Issue of the "NEW" new game plus

so if anyone noticed, the new game plus has become very difficult, even if you play it on easy. if you have both dlc's ( B&W & HoS) than you will be around at level 50 at the end of the game. And if you start a new game plus, the enemies and quests will not start at level 30!! They will start at your level 50. Even your armor and swords will be useless, because the starting armor ( Kaer Morhan Armor) is even better than the Witcher Manticore armor. So the only thing that the "NEW GAME PLUS" does, is that you can take your old inventory and your witcher abilities with you. Sorry CDPR but i am very disappointed with you. I don't want to play witcher on "Dark Souls" -mode. Please reduce the difficulty on the new game plus for a casual gamer like me. The foes are to strong and i really liked it before. I hope you make the new game plus like before B&W.

Are you honestly complaining that the enemies are at the same level that you are at? Yes... that is indeed a huge problem. I'm sure they'll get right onto that.

In the meantime I suggest you improve your game a bit.

Are you honestly complaining that the enemies are at the same level that you are at? Yes... that is indeed a huge problem. I'm sure they'll get right onto that.

In the meantime I suggest you improve your game a bit.
no seriously i use every potion and use decoctions but still the game is too difficult.

so if anyone noticed, the new game plus has become very difficult, even if you play it on easy. if you have both dlc's ( B&W & HoS) than you will be around at level 50 at the end of the game. And if you start a new game plus, the enemies and quests will not start at level 30!! They will start at your level 50. Even your armor and swords will be useless, because the starting armor ( Kaer Morhan Armor) is even better than the Witcher Manticore armor. So the only thing that the "NEW GAME PLUS" does, is that you can take your old inventory and your witcher abilities with you. Sorry CDPR but i am very disappointed with you. I don't want to play witcher on "Dark Souls" -mode. Please reduce the difficulty on the new game plus for a casual gamer like me. The foes are to strong and i really liked it before. I hope you make the new game plus like before B&W.

LEL !

i finish a game on lvl 53. I started a new game plus and the only thing i see is that some gear statistics are squished. There is no problem to kill enemies <if u know how to play> i using also "upgrade enemies level" option, so the 'ghuls' in the start zone are on 56 lvl' there is no problem to kill them. If u just click and click again attack button than yes- u can die relative fast - but this is not a proper way to play in this game!

LEL !

i finish a game on lvl 53. I started a new game plus and the only thing i see is that some gear statistics are squished. There is no problem to kill enemies <if u know how to play> i using also "upgrade enemies level" option, so the 'ghuls' in the start zone are on 56 lvl' there is no problem to kill them. If u just click and click again attack button than yes- u can die relative fast - but this is not a proper way to play in this game!

i tried to talk about this issue and than there is you....

Top Bottom