Issue: (STEAM) Can't carry bodies without them immediately dropping, stuck on quest

+
I am unable to pick up and carry bodies. my character immediately drops them upon picking them up. the quest im stuck on because of this is Trevor's Last Ride because i can't get the body into the car. I didn't notice until this quest but its been around for a while it seems.

I have gone through my saves and found out where it started. Right after the Beat on the Brat: Rancho Coronado quest (with the one shot russian fighter lady) I completed the quest by killing her with guns (not by brawling like your meant to) and since then I can no longer pick up bodies. I have no idea why but saves before it I can carry bodies fine and saves after I can't any more. nothing else changed.

attached are my save files.
Post automatically merged:

Edits: some additional info about the Beat on the Brat quest I had lowered the difficulty from Normal to Easy, not sure if that has anything to do with it but I changed the difficulty back to normal just now and still cant pick up bodies
2nd Edit I also noticed a weird glitch in the character model maybe? not sure what it is or if it has anything to do with it.
Screenshot_24.png

Attachments

• ManualSave-370 (last time it worked).zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 56
  • ManualSave-371 (the first time it stopped working).zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 58
  • ManualSave-393 (current save where problem was first noticed).zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Top Bottom