issue with an organized crime mission

+
so, there's an OC mission on a construction site, the boss carrying a large sledgehammer is in a higher level of the construction. now, the only way to get to him is through a large scaffolding, well the scaffolding is glitched to high heaven, can't use any of the ladders at all, can only sometimes traverse by climbing into the open spaces next to the ladders... i repeat sometimes. on several playthroughs i've had to restart that mission several times because i consistently get stuck in the scaffolding, unable to climb down or work my way up.

Already covered and discussed elsewhere. It's a matter of crouching and using the open spaces in the scaffolding to do short jumps until you can get to the upper platform. Use the Scissor Life to get a head start. I actually replayed this mission on my latest playthrough not 10 minutes ago.

Already covered and discussed elsewhere. It's a matter of crouching and using the open spaces in the scaffolding to do short jumps until you can get to the upper platform. Use the Scissor Life to get a head start. I actually replayed this mission on my latest playthrough not 10 minutes ago.

*Sigh* that's basically what i've been doing... did you even read my post? half the time that doesn't work for me.

Cyberpsycho his ass then suicide him go make coffee come back to collect.

my current toon isn't a netrunner, so no chipdeck. (wanted to see if it was possible to play a stealth toon without hacking at all, it is, but just barely so)

Last edited:
*Sigh* that's basically what i've been doing... did you even read my post? half the time that doesn't work for me.

Sigh. Yes I did read your post. There's no other CONVENTIONAL way to get up there short of using a no-clip mod. You don't like the answer. I get that too. Anything else?

Top Bottom