Issue with gun "Crash" and River Ward

+
so i finished game multiple times so i know that River Ward is supossed to call you after a day and his gun should be all good but this didnt happen
i skipped many days and nothing
went to his place and what do i see ?
River Ward standing in front of the mirror how i left him after last quest, Josy is standing near doors and just looking at him
checked on my other save (where he actually called me and gun was unlocked properly) and he is sitting on front porch and im able to talk to him
so i just wanted to check if someone has managed to fix this somehow or is CDPR aware of this
oh and i didn't write why it's a big thing
it's becase his gun - "Crash" have quest marker on it and i cannot store it in my stash (last gun in collection)
tried upgrading gun and no its still had quest marker on it
tried throwing nades at him and josy but no reaction
sometimes when i load a save in there i see them move for a second and then i get the control back and they teleport back to those spots
game ver 1.06

Still persists in 1.1. River will answer my call only to immediately hang up (like we finished the conversation), and I am unable to put Crash in the Stash (last weapon to place).

I have this issue but instead I upgraded it and it made a ton of copies which are stuck in my inventory and can't be deleted, u had this issue with Johnny's clothing set

...and thanks for another frustrating moment. Even if this is a small thing compared to other bugs ... but the sum of all bugs is just frustrating more day by day!

Having the same issue here. Seems like the gun gets broken when I use silencer.
Anyway I will better sell oder dismantle it before it breaks my savegame. (You never now, in Cyberpunk-Universe)
Post automatically merged:

OK this bug is not small!!!

- I cannot dismantle the weapon
- I cannot sell the weapon
- I cannot put the weapon into my inventory (of my car)
- I cannot drop the weapon

Seems like it will be in my inventory for ever!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, maybe Crash has it's quest mark for a reason?

For example, Skippy takes 50 kills to trigger the mission that removes the mark. Then you can put Skippy in the stash or finish the quest and lose Skippy forever by returning him to his owner.
In my opinion, no decision leads to the desired result. Either you have an open quest forever or the weapon slot for Skippy on the wall is always empty.

However, I can't imagine what kind of quest is to come for River's gun, but the marking doesn't have to be a bug, it could also have a deeper meaning that no one has yet figured out.

Top Bottom