Issue with mods

+
Hello.
I am sitting and wondering how I am supposed to solve my issue with the error code:

Error [modneverencumbered]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1115): Cannot override function 'IsEquippedSwordUpgradedWithOil' declared 'final' in class 'CR4Player'.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

I do know that it is a wrong file. Although I am unable to locate it.
Is there anyone who can help me with this issue?
Thank you kindly!

You could try using "Wemod". When you are at the "Load game", "Start New game" etc etc menu, start wemod, selct Witcher 3 (wtv version of the game you have), click play, once the cheat engine loads then you can either click "F1" which basically turns on God Mode. Then load your saved game (or load your saved game and immediately press F1). Or load you save and click the "No Toxicity" key...just checked, it is "F3".

Hope that helps. I'd only use it until you get sorted unless you've already finished a few times and are just playing to enjoy the story again, or to do a few things you missed the first time/s. It does make healing far faster than eating 10 chicken legs after every other battle though, so there's that...

Top Bottom