Issue with the in game chat in Gwent.

+
Hello, I have an issue with the in game chat in Gwent.
When I click on a friends name, the box that opens is empty and I cant see any messages or write anything, in another case there is a box for typing with "Find for a friend" text inside. When I type there and send, it is still empty but in GOG you can see it if you go inside your friends list and click on the person. I remeber it working correctly once. Any suggestions? Thanks
P.S. If I'm already here, what does this number above your faction MMR means? 643

Attachments

• Avarat Rodent.jpg
    Avarat Rodent.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 108

DRK3

Forum veteran
Dont know about your first question, sorry.

The second is easy to answer, its your position on the leaderboard (at the moment you took the screenshot)

Dont know about your first question, sorry.

The second is easy to answer, its your position on the leaderboard (at the moment you took the screenshot)
Hey, thanks for the help, I thought so as well, but when I click on the leaderbord menu Im like 5000 something, what is the difference?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Hey, thanks for the help, I thought so as well, but when I click on the leaderbord menu Im like 5000 something, what is the difference?

Hmm, i dont pay much attention to leaderboards and rank, but if i had to guess, perhaps the first number corresponds to the leaderboard of your region, while the second to the global leaderboard.

Maybe someone else can confirm this...

Guest 4416545

No clue about the first question sorry.

About the second one, im 99% sure that number should represent your position in the ladder, yet its always bugged and dont show exactly your position, so if you wanna know It you should go directly ladder.

But well, unless you are on pro rank ladder doesnt Matter anyway.

No clue about the first question sorry.

About the second one, im 99% sure that number should represent your position in the ladder, yet its always bugged and dont show exactly your position, so if you wanna know It you should go directly ladder.

But well, unless you are on pro rank ladder doesnt Matter anyway.
Thanks!
Still need an answer about the chat tho. CDPR representatives where are you?

Top Bottom