issue with the projectile launcher augmentation

+
playing on the hardest diff. I found the mele weapon + projectile launcher is a fun combo because launcher can stagger guys far away while you slashing guys in close combat.
But, it deals way tooo much damage to played if compared to enemy. Yes this is hardest diff but this thing will literally one shot me if i get hit by splash radius, while common enemy loses like 1/3 of the health at direct hit.

I think the problem is that the Hand augmentations like gorilla fists, mantis, monowire and rocket hands don't seem to scale their dmg to your lvl so they are always under-tuned at the moment. When at level 38 I can craft a 1,7k dmg Katana but my gorilla fists are 240-300 dmg even though I have the Legendary ones. They are fun to use at lower levels/difficulty but they fast outscaled by actual weapons pretty fast since the damage on them does not scale up.

As i said, this is rather a utility thing to stagger far away enemies. Just kinda fun to jump around with charged jumps, stager people with canon and slash them

Top Bottom