issue with the upgrade tab and satori

+
i posted this in gameplay but might as well put it here too

i, like many, focused plenty on the tech tree, but i have found a problem, satori is an amazing weapon but for some reason i CANT upgrade it futher, NO, its not about level, i will elaborate, im level 36, 20 on tech and 20 at crafting, the last time i upgraded satori was at level 29, i cant upgrade it futher becouse it doesnt apear at the upgrades tab, and is not the only one missing, some wepaons i upgraded and doesnt dissapear they stay there until a level up futher, but satori is missing and yess it is in my inventory, so any ideas?

Did you try stashing it, and putting it back into your inventory? Similar to unplugging and plugging it back in. That's the only idea that I can come up with.

yeah i thought that would help but no luck, also the legendary rocker cutoff shorts also disapeared, i can only guess is a bug...

What about dropping them on the ground and then picking them back up? Might be different? I don't know. I'm out if that doesn't work.

I've also got this problem, with the Satori and the Overwatch both. I don't know if any of my other equipment is suffering from this issue, because those are the only two that (so far) I've upgraded and had this happen to.

Both are epic quality, and both disappear from my upgrade menu once I reach a certain point. I've tried putting them in my stash and taking them out, dropping them and picking them back up, leveling up after upgrading them (hoping that they'd reappear then), and upgrading them after leveling up (thinking that maybe the glitch was due to hitting their level caps, and having one extra level before that point would do something).

None of those things that I've tried have worked. Curiously, after they disappear from my upgrade inventory, I can still equip and use them, and they both function fine. I can also recraft them to legendary, and upgrade them once more. However, due to the high costs of legendary upgrades, I have no idea if I'll reach a point where they just disappear again.

For me this glitch triggered (on Xbox Series X) when I upgraded its level to my at the time max of 47, then leveled myself to max and it was removed from the upgrades tab. I'm not sure if this is the only way it triggers but maybe it's thinking you were maxed out completely at the time.

"I can also recraft them to legendary, and upgrade them once more. However, due to the high costs of legendary upgrades, I have no idea if I'll reach a point where they just disappear again."

Hey! What exactly do you mean by this? How do you do it? Cuz my satori won't show up in my upgradepage too
Post automatically merged:

Hey man, ever manage to fix this?

As far as I could tell messing around armor disappears when it reaches a base value cap(199.8 for Outer Torso items). It's either a bug with Melee weapons or more likely they also have some kind of base damage value cap. I would guess eventually all items hit a point where they can't be upgraded based on a max damage/armor value and it's just that hitting it with guns requires a higher level. Also both my blunt and bladed melee weapons one hit pretty much every thing without spec-ing into body at all so does it really even matter.

I think some items get glitchy and don't stop you from upgrading when they reach your current level. I have noticed this with several purples, counting upgrades after purchasing them at my current characters level of 36. Both items were able to take 14 upgrades and then disappeared from the list with the helmet being at 59.9. I loaded a maxed out character and removed the armadillo mods and her hat was at 59.9 also at max level. So I think the disappearing Satori is because it was reaching max level

I'm having the same issue. I'm currently lvl 50 / Street Cred 50. I maxed out my Satori back when I was lvl 40 SC 50. My Satori is currently yellow Legendary 1316.9 DPS and 263 damage. I've seen it on Youtube up to 1323.5 DPS and 264 damage. It does not show up in my Crafting Upgrades so I can upgrade it higher. I do still have to crafting spec for it that is an epic spec. Problem is, I don't have a blue rare Satori to upgrade. This is so frustrating.

What IS the max level DPS and damage for a Legendary Satori? It sure would be nice if the game told you when you have reached max level on weapons and armor. Would clear up this whole mess.
Post automatically merged:

I think some items get glitchy and don't stop you from upgrading when they reach your current level. I have noticed this with several purples, counting upgrades after purchasing them at my current characters level of 36. Both items were able to take 14 upgrades and then disappeared from the list with the helmet being at 59.9. I loaded a maxed out character and removed the armadillo mods and her hat was at 59.9 also at max level. So I think the disappearing Satori is because it was reaching max level

So are you saying a Legendary Satori can max out at different DPS/Damage levels depending on the mods you have installed? I sure hope not. Also if a weapon maxes out depending on your current Level/Street Cred, when you gain more levels the weapon should open back up for more DPS/Damage upgrades.

I'm having the same problem, I was upgrading my Legendary Satori and all of a sudden it dissappeared but I have it available to equip. I was thinking that it was a glitch because the katana was in maximum level but since then I have raised my level but the satori is not back in the upgrade screen.

Could be that there's a glitch and I have upgraded the katana to level 50 (I'm 35) ? I'm gonna check later with a previous saved game how much components cost me to upgrade it.

Top Bottom