Issue with Yennefer's Invocation

+
I encountered an issue today with my opponent's use of Yennefer's Invocation which struck me as patently unfair. Not sure if this was a bug, intended gameplay mechanic, or unintended gameplay mechanic, but here's what happened: I was playing as MO (vampires) and my opponent used Yennefer's Invocation to seize my Fleder card, which had a point value (strength) of 7 at the time. When my opponent played the Fleder card a few turns later, the point value had jumped to 14, so clearly the card had grown in strength while in my opponent's deck/hand (as a result of my bleeds, apparently).

Is this supposed to happen? If so, this strikes me as patently unfair, as a.) the card would not normally grow in strength while in deck/hand; b.) there is no reasonable way for me to counter this, as I can't starve Fleder as my entire build depends on bleed and I can't interact with it while it's in deck/hand, and c.) NG is already so strong to begin with.

If the Fleder was played by Jaochim, it receives an eight point boost from him and would play for 12. This is not an error. If it came down as a 14, I cannot give an explanation (unless some other card also boosted it).

Last edited:
If the Fleder was played by Jaochim, it receives an eight point boost from him and would play for 12. This is not an error. If it came down as a 14, I cannot give an explanation (unless some other card also boosted it).
Technically maybe first Albrich then Joachim. Sounds weird though since the Fleder would have been top deck anyway.

Problably joachim and opponent had copy One of the vampire that gives bleed for 2 turns and use its order in The same turn

Top Bottom