Issues playing selfmade user content

+
So I have been playing around with REDkit for a while and wanted to cook my work to see how it works.
When I try to open my work in the game after cooking I get the UI elements over a black screen. It doesn't seem frozen as the toxicity seems to rise to max and then reset on a loop, but I cannot do anything else and have to close the game via the task manager.

I downloaded Lykaon and that seemed to work so I must have done something wrong, but I am having a hard time figuring it out and cannot find any info of people struggling with a similar issue in the past.

I followed the tutorial on the wiki here: https://redkitwiki.cdprojektred.com/Cooking+your+level. It also links to two forum threads with issues, but I seem to get entirely different threads when I click on them.

I have added a picture of the issue as well as the log I get during the cooking process. There are a couple of errors and warning which confuse me, as the level is very barebones. I also do not know enough about the editor yet to fix these, so I was hoping if somebody who does could help me.

EDIT: Found the issue. It turns out I did not create an extra partition and trying to start it from the root is probably what caused it to not load properly in-game.

Attachments

• Picture TW2 cooked content issue.png
    Picture TW2 cooked content issue.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 169
  • REDkit Cook log.pdf
    112.7 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Top Bottom