Issues with armor sets

+
Issues with armor sets

So I was trying to get the superior diagrams for the witcher armor sets.
It turned out that I got the enhanced parts but everytime I go to the chests where the superior or mastercraftet parts are supossed to be there is only the chest piece in it. No gloves, pants or shoes.

So now I'm sitting here with only the diagrams for the swords and chest pieces of the armor sets.
I haven't had any problems so far with this game. Not one single bug except this one which is really annoying.

So I'm asking did anyone else have this problem or am I really the only one? Because I looked all over the internet and nobody except me seemed to have this bug.

When i acquired the Superior and Mastercraft Set i got the chest, leg, boot and gloves in the same chest and the 2 swords in 2 different chests. Either a bug or you missed them in your blacksmith tab

No I looked in my blacksmith tab like ten times they are not there.
The problem that I have is that there weren't any diagrams for the gloves,pants and shoes and they never appeard no matter what I did.
I waited a day or a week ingame, saved and reloaded but the chests stayed empty.

Like I said now I only have the normal and enhanced sets but no superior or mastercrafted sets cause it seems like they glitched or bugged out of the game.
Pretty annoying.

But still thanks for the reply.
:hatsoff:

I'm about to facepalm myself so bloody hard right now for what I'm about to say...

Are you sure that every set has Superior, Mastercraft, Enhanced version of that particular set?

Again, here I am to facepalm, facedask, facewall and facecurb myself

:facepalm:

I think I should be the one to facepalm myself for that reply.
Yes, I know there are only 3 armor sets in the game that can be upgraded but it seems like you don't get my point.
How hard is it to understand that there never were any diagrams except the one for the chest piece and the swords.

Again the armor sets I mean (which is obvious) are the witcher armor sets.
:mean:

I think I should be the one to facepalm myself for that reply.
Yes, I know there are only 3 armor sets in the game that can be upgraded but it seems like you don't get my point.
How hard is it to understand that there never were any diagrams except the one for the chest piece and the swords.

Again the armor sets I mean (which is obvious) are the witcher armor sets.
:mean:

Hey Loata1 I'm having the exact same problem as you are. All the pieces for the armors Griffon, Ursine and Cat were in the chests for the enhanced and standard sets. But the moment you found the superior and mastercrafted chests (not the ones with the swords in them but the ones that supposedly hold the complete set of armor meaning the boots, trousers, gloves and chest piece) there is only the chest piece and the boots, gloves and trousers are nowhere to be found? Yeah me too! The only thin I can think of is the quest for the scavanger hunt must e active before you go and try get these armor sets. (I don't think this would make a difference but its the only thing I can think of because I got these before I activated the quest) How about you?

Well I got the superior ones without the activated quests (same problem) but later on I went to the mastercrafted chest while having the quests activated but still there was only the chest piece to be found. (no boots,gloves or trousers)
I don't know if this bug can be fixed with a patch in the future but it's pretty annoying to not have those awesome armor sets.

Nearly tried everything to solve it and nothing worked neither waiting for a day or a week or even saving at the chest and reloading. Nothing worked.
Well if you find a way to fix it let me know.

The only thing I have heard on some other forums is that for some people who had the same problem the other pieces spawned after doing some quests. (but there's my next problem, I don't have any quests left except for the main story)

I just went on a treasure hunt for my next level griffin armour in skillige and every piece was Ursine. Not only that but the enemy's were all 21 and above when the quest was labeled as LVL 16.

Somethings definitely not right.

I just got the latest update for the Witcher 3 and all these armour problems fixed themselves for me, the chests have filled themselves with the missing armor pieces.

Top Bottom