Issues with Clothing - Inner & Outer Torso Items

+
I have not been able to find any clothing store that sells Inner Torso Clothing that has mods slots or that is more than uncommon. I can find all the other clothing items but not Inner Torso Items.

Also, Why do Outer Torso Items (Coats & Jackets) have such a high $$ value. Common pants, shoes, torso, hats, face item have low $$ value especially for common & uncommon; however, almost every Outer Torso Item is set at a value over $100.

Is there any way to bring such issue to the attention of the developers....Its is one of the many programming inconsistencies in the game.

I have not been able to find any clothing store that sells Inner Torso Clothing that has mods slots or that is more than uncommon. I can find all the other clothing items but not Inner Torso Items.
You have test to skip time (24H) for to renew the inventory of sellers ?
Normally, you can have Epic ones with 2 mod slots (if you have the appropriate level). Only legendary ones are always legendary (3 or 4 items for every sellers).
If i'm correct, Jinguji (Zane) have some Jackets in Epic (you must to skip time 24H many times to get the one you want in Epic)

And yes, it's not cheap (but the price has already been reduced since 1.2). Example: Legendary Pozer jacket lvl 50, it's more than 30K eddies (but 4 mod slots).

Last edited:
Top Bottom