Issues with Trial of the Grasses + Damien de la Tour

+
First one - i use trial of the glasses on a nilfgaard horseman,(i think it was ffion var garnel because he have defender) and instead of get damage, he get buffed!
Second one - i used Damien de la Tour on the end of a match, to steal a card and wind the game, and... just dont work. i could click on the slave hability.

So frustrating.

Last edited:
trial of the glasses

It's Trial of the Grasses, with an "r". Heh, that may just have been an unintentional typo. Anyhow, the card first damages a unit by 6 and then buffs it, if the unit survives, which probably happened. The reason you might missed this interaction is because the unit was armored (and absorbing damage) and/or shielded (and blocking all damage). However, I don't know the state of the board, so I can only speculate.

As for number 2, the end of turn transition has been wonky since the latest patch, which may have something to do with this. Has it happened more times? Or was it just that one time?

First one - i use trial of the glasses on a nilfgaard horseman,(i think it was ffion var garnel because he have defender) and instead of get damage, he get buffed!
Second one - i used Damien de la Tour on the end of a match, to steal a card and wind the game, and... just dont work. i could click on the slave hability.

So frustrating.

To Damien:
a, Did you play him last turn? Damien lacks zeal so he needs a second turn to be able to use his skill (thus you never play him last and your opponent always has a way to react to it unless somebody gives him a zeal)
Also
b Damien only resets an ability so you have to use the hero ability first;
c, and Damien doesn't necessary steal a card, the action very much depends on your heroes ability

d, Also another possibility: You did everything correct but you couldn't target your opponents unit cause he was protected by a defender; If that defender was outside your range having eg 7 power you wouldnt be able to use this power on that row.

Top Bottom