Issues

+
Hi

First the sound, Car radio volume is too low can barely hear it when your parked let alone driving. Apartment radio and TV way too low or non existant. Do I have to pay microsoft for Dolby Atmos just to make the sound work? Or is the lack of volume by design? You should of made it clear that I would need to make a third party purchase to enable sound if this is by design. No other game I have ever played, especially no AAA game has ever required this. Is your sound design people incompetent or what? Fix the sound without requiring a third party purchase from the microsoft store!

Second you advertised a immersive open world RPG. Where is the immersion? Where are all the features you advertised and hyped up? You told us climbing walls with mantis blades was removed, you told us train travel around the city was removed. Why then, did you not tell us about the 90% of all other features had been removed? This game is mediocre at best, and is not the game I paid for. Your false advertising and fraudulent activities are way worse than any bug. Bugs in the code are inevitable, lying to your fans and customers, crapping all over the reputation you once had, is something else entirely.

I don't care what you do at this point, going to take this to the ACCC, their the people that made Valve start given refunds on the steam store. My hope is they will force you to give us your customers, the game we paid for with all the advertised features. It's really sad to see a company like CDPR that had built such a good reputation, just throw it all away.

Hi

First the sound, Car radio volume is too low can barely hear it when your parked let alone driving. Apartment radio and TV way too low or non existant. Do I have to pay microsoft for Dolby Atmos just to make the sound work? Or is the lack of volume by design? You should of made it clear that I would need to make a third party purchase to enable sound if this is by design. No other game I have ever played, especially no AAA game has ever required this. Is your sound design people incompetent or what? Fix the sound without requiring a third party purchase from the microsoft store!

Second you advertised a immersive open world RPG. Where is the immersion? Where are all the features you advertised and hyped up? You told us climbing walls with mantis blades was removed, you told us train travel around the city was removed. Why then, did you not tell us about the 90% of all other features had been removed? This game is mediocre at best, and is not the game I paid for. Your false advertising and fraudulent activities are way worse than any bug. Bugs in the code are inevitable, lying to your fans and customers, crapping all over the reputation you once had, is something else entirely.

I don't care what you do at this point, going to take this to the ACCC, their the people that made Valve start given refunds on the steam store. My hope is they will force you to give us your customers, the game we paid for with all the advertised features. It's really sad to see a company like CDPR that had built such a good reputation, just throw it all away.

Well hello their reasonable person. I just want to tell you i (and many others) feel just like you... you are by no means alone even if others might want you to believe that! I hope it helps a little bit!

So after installing Dolby Atmos I see why the TV in Vs apartment is basically on mute. There are TV shows in game that have no sound. There is sound for the ads preceding and following but the show (Business is Business) has no sound at all. Cyberpunk 2077 was supposed to release when it was done, it's released and parts of it are completely unfinished. If you go back to Vs apartment in Act 1 the TV doesn't work at all.

Speaking of Act 1, it's like it's "on rails" very linear, just do the main mission get to Act 2 where the game actually opens up. It seems very much like a lot of the story was scraped and put into a little montage. A montage where we see V interact with Padre, but then later in Act 2 Padre and V apparently meet for the first time. For an immersive open world RPG full of choice and consequence, Cyberpunk breaks immersion at every turn and is devoid of choice and consequence for the most part. Have also seeen CDPR have taken to calling Cyberpunk an Action-Adventure game now. So which is it RPG or Action-Adventure? Also lifepaths, what was the point? You marketed the life path as being this big huge feature and it's just a meaningless 40 minute "tutorial".

You people made the Witcher 3, an absolute masterpiece. So what the hell happened? Even the story breaks immersion, you get to Act 3 and your supposed to be in a life threatening situation rushing to save yourself, but wait, gotta take time for Chippin in and all the side content that comes after that, or you miss some of the best story telling in the whole game. I cant believe I allowed myself to believe any of Adam Kincinskis BS.

I really hope the devs that worked hard on the Witcher 3 can find jobs some where else, wouldn't put Cyberpunk on the CV though.

You see, while most people were railing about the bugs, the rest of us were like "wait, this isn't what CDPR was describing".

It kind of is, but it isn't in so many ways. I think a lot of.., gosh how do I say this..., "average consumers" bought into this game in the last year or so. They are happy with hot garbage on a flaming stick. However us gamers. The cream of the crop. The worlds last and probably only hope, knew something was not quite right in Warsaw.

We played CP2077 and were impressed at first, but you see we are an unpredictable bunch. Soon we started running left when we were told to run right. We zigged instead of zagged. They said jump. We asked "Why?". And did we color within the lines. NO!

Soon the neon facade of CP2077 started to fade into washed out pastels. What was seen as a possible new hope for the future of gaming turned out to be its last breath. A quiet but somber moment where the corporations seem to stand in victory. A time that will forever be known as "That really bad game release!". Gives me chills...

HOWEVER! Though we mourn the game industry, we do not miss it. We never needed it. We only needed the games. Maybe that is the lesson here. Maybe somewhere in this crazy mixed up world there is a real developer that actually cares about making great games. Because great games sell, and bad games smell.

For now however, the future looks bleak. Devoid of hope. A field of unending sorrow. A world of melted ice cream, warm beer, and stale farts.

Is there any hope left?

Top Bottom