it feels like you pretty much make no difference in this game [Spoilers]

+
So it is okay to you?
Is something is bad, than it is bad, no matter it is already happening or not.

And you are saying that you do not like capitalism when situations like this are obviously happening for the money?

It means that if a writer of a story wants to end a game/book/movie in a specific way, he/she has every right to do that, even if this is something that majority *do not* want.

I didn't like plots or endings in many other games but I've never expected from the creator to do the story my way.

Just stop.
Off course the writer has all the rights to end the story in the way the writer want it to end.
Your comment however, has little to do with that fact.

I personally just want a logical ending that dies not rely on last minute revelations on how a specific technology works. Especially when we have literally all the info available from a mission.
Reusing tropes, idiotic plot twists, characters acting out of character.

Calling that out is criticism - valid one in this case.

Mmmm,for myself it all depends on one thing if i , me, the player, makes a difference and thats how i approach everything.

I can start a game up hop, skip and jump from quest icon to quest icon interacting with all the npc along the way, follow the events buyt no particuarly care for anything and then finish up an go "meh whelp i never made a difference"

Or i can start up and involve myself with the character im controlling, guide what they say and do and ultimately show them the way, all along over the course saving random strangers from thugs, helping those closest to you changing there lives for the better, potentially changing a terrorist thats stuck in your head and potentially bringing down Arasaka depending on actions.

All in all V can make a huge difference, on the streets, on a personal level and lastly on the city aswell, it, per usual, just depends on the player

I personally just want a logical ending that dies not rely on last minute revelations on how a specific technology works. Especially when we have literally all the info available from a mission.
I personally don't have similar fellings, because V's state is a surprise even for creator of this technology. Remember, nothing similar happened in the past, we have literally raised from the dead, so for me that's perfectly logical that no one (even super AI) is able to predict how V's body react for the changes that have been already made in main character's brain.

But I understand your point.

I personally don't have similar fellings, because V's state is a surprise even for creator of this technology. Remember, nothing similar happened in the past, we have literally raised from the dead, so for me that's perfectly logical that no one (even super AI) is able to predict how V's body react for the changes that have been already made in main character's brain.

But I understand your point.
The problem is that the lore does not support V state at the end of the game, because gene modification is commercially available.

Even if the DNA part would not have been a last minute addition.

But in Cyberpunk lore people are still dying from deases, even the rich ones, or not?

My question is serious, I am not really familiar with Cyberpunk PnP world. CD Projekt RED took many liberties when adapting Witcher trilogy, they often even contradict events from the books, so this would be not the first time when they just did not stick to source material.

I like the idea of "You can't save the world, you can only save yourself" in game worlds. The problem is that you can't save yourself in Cyberpunk 2077.
CDPR took it metaphorically, i guess. Save yourself = save your soul. Literally, on a server)))

IT FEELS LIKE YOU PRETTY MUCH MAKE NO DIFFERENCE IN THIS GAME
and i love that, not sure it was on purpose but most games you are the centre of the universe and the entire universe is your playground while in this you are just fighting to stay alive, doesnt matter who you kill not much changes, nightcity swallows you up and its a great feeling because it makes the storyline feel more personal
download (59).jpg

YEah, you make no difference... because if you dont save Hanako, Yorinobu takes power, and turns Arasaka on Militech and starts another Corporate war, because he wants to destroy the Arasaka from inside.... no difference whatsoever....
Post automatically merged:

there are multiple gigs that have follow up gig - for example in Watson, you get a gig to put the tracker on a car of some Russian.. then you get a gig to get the shard from his apartment and deliver it to Chinesse agents... you can see same russian during early stages of Heist...

Another example is the hit on Jotaro Shobo, which then gives you gig to hit the producer of those raw snuff BDs... and it also allows you to intimidate Woodman during main quest at Clouds...

And some gigs even evolve into full blown quest line like Sinerman..
Those are the only times it happens.

I just know my kids are gonna cheap my upload and put me on an old floppy disk when I die :eek:
Better - they make you a cool voice assistant). And then get bored and switch to a new cool voice which they just download from the web)

Right, I'm just confused with how that is a good thing in a video game. In a movie it would make sense and that's why to me CP2077 is basically an interactive movie and it's not a good thing.
Interactive movie in criminal drama with arthouse elements and cheap philosophy about fuility of efforts and inevitability of death)

Top Bottom