Item level requirements changing when using any mod

+
EDIT: Added screenshots of before and after

Im having an issue when using mods with this game. I recently began a NG+ run for the first time a few weeks ago, and decided to install some quality of life mods for the first time as well.

I had gotten far into Act 1 when suddenly, the required levels of many of my items, including ones I had equipped, had shot up 15 levels or so, making them unusable (specifically it was during UGLY BABY, when you give your swords to the trolls with lambert). Upon going back to the few other saves I had made, I found that my item levels were inconsistent the whole way through, I just hadn't noticed yet.

To test it out I started a new run at a new level (55) so I could easily keep track of any changing levels, making sure to make many saves so I could go back if somethings changes.
At white orchard I bought the Temarian armor set from the Griffon merchant, logged that it had a level requirement of 59, then stashed the set.
As I approached level 59 I removed the set from the stash (in the stash window they were still set to 59, and found that upon entering my inventory, they had shot up to a requirement of 84!

Removing all mods stopped that from happening, but it continues to happen no matter what mod is installed (I tested it with several singular mods installed)

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? Does anyone know what could be causing this?

TLDR; all mods are causing item levels to change

Attachments

• ssbefore.jpg
    ssbefore.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 141
  • ssafter.jpg
    ssafter.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
I've had similar experiences in the distant past, and indeed with mods installed. So long ago that I don't remember how I resolved it.

Since this is a mod issue, I'm going to move the thread to mod discussions.

I've had similar experiences in the distant past, and indeed with mods installed. So long ago that I don't remember how I resolved it.

Since this is a mod issue, I'm going to move the thread to mod discussions.
Thank you, I was unable to make a thread in the appropriate section on my first posting.

Top Bottom