"Item randomization has been restored to the previous state." ??

+
Read this post
So It means , now Items rarity will be random ? for example if I found an epic Item , before picking it up I save and load the save to get chance for higher rarity ?

Only some of the containers can roll rarity to legendary, and you need certain character level (mostly above 30).

Really glad they brought this back. Some of the legendary items, you can only find and not purchase. Like the corpo eyewear. So only way to be able to get max mods slots is to be able to randomize the gear. I avoided picking up the legendary items until this was fixed. So next thing I am going to do, legendary hunting and gathering gear.

Really glad they brought this back. Some of the legendary items, you can only find and not purchase. Like the corpo eyewear. So only way to be able to get max mods slots is to be able to randomize the gear. I avoided picking up the legendary items until this was fixed. So next thing I am going to do, legendary hunting and gathering gear.

What he said. The bug in 1.1 kept lootable Legendary armor from having multiple mod slots so you couldn't reload a save and try to get a better roll. Tedious though it may be, it's best to keep rolling until the Legendary armor has three mod slots, IMO.

What does this mean ?!

It means if you want to wear a particular set of clothes for a certain look you should save before looting said item and then keep reloading until you get max slots. If you don't your best set will be one that takes whatever pieces gives you the most mod slots.

Either set the number of slots for balance or give us the max number of slots,... randomizing like this you will never be able to balance the game

Top Bottom