Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
Says few hours for PC.

Should be out on PC in just a few hours with consoles following very soon as well.

YOU CAN STILL PLAY HOS ON NG+! I previously had the wolf set, it disappeared so I grabbed the bear set. THE GAME WORKS FINE, when they patch it you'll just have to get the
free-dlc items all over again. Everyone can quit whining and crying and move on from this miniscule problem.

Boy CDPR you sure know how to alienate console users by giving the PC platform not one but two fixes after 1.10 yet us console users still have to wait for this fix and on top of it, you bring out the PC 1.11 update first.... go figure.... 10 hours and counting till I can play AC:syndicate.... at least Ubisoft knows where their money is coming from and that game is out before PC... and at least they do not make anyone wait for an update, everyone gets there's at the same time... thanks CDPR... I like your game but my patience is wearing thin especially towards your bias where the PC platform is concerned.

Boy CDPR you sure know how to alienate console users by giving the PC platform not one but two fixes after 1.10 yet us console users still have to wait for this fix and on top of it, you bring out the PC 1.11 update first.... go figure.... 10 hours and counting till I can play AC:syndicate.... at least Ubisoft knows where their money is coming from and that game is out before PC... and at least they do not make anyone wait for an update, everyone gets there's at the same time... thanks CDPR... I like your game but my patience is wearing thin especially towards your bias where the PC platform is concerned.

Wowowow! Comparing CDPR with ubi$oft is just a crime. I still remember what they did last year with unity but as it seems some people are short on memory! Isure as hell wont forget the DRM nightmare and the Bugfest that unity was...

Wowowow! Comparing CDPR with ubi$oft is just a crime. I still remember what they did last year with unity but as it seems some people are short on memory! Isure as hell wont forget the DRM nightmare and the Bugfest that unity was...

I don't think he's comparing the companies. I think he's pointing out that the window for regaining the trust of console players will soon close, because they will move on to what comes next (which is AC Syndicate, in this case) if playing TW3 in its somewhat broken 1.10 state continues for much longer. Personally, I'm waiting for all the dust to settle before buying HoS. I take responsibility for jumping blindly into 1.10 from 1.08. I normally wait for feedback on an update before allowing it from XBL, but in this instance I was so desperate to see improvement on the full-screen blurring in Novigrad that I ignored my better judgment.

I'm optimistic, given that they said the consoles should get 1.11 shortly. If that happens, and it works as it should, I will happily grab HoS soon thereafter. Fingers crossed . . .

oh please.... I had unity and and I went through all that two and they had most if not all of the bugs fixed in 4 patches... not 11 and I didn't have to wait over 2 weeks to play a game... and it was only one AC game that required 4 patches and at least they communicated to when the patch would be out and not just 'soon" like us console people are getting..... and personally I do not give a crap about your opinion... they are just like butts... everyone has one. I have also played every AC game other than the first one and liberation... so if you want to put the hate on for ubisoft for one bad game with a bunch of bugs instead of the ones that they did bring out that were great like splinter cell blacklist, you do that.

I am not defending them as it was their first game fully on the PS4 system with their new engine as opposed to black flag which came out on both systems with their old engine, even watchdogs had their old engine in it.... even though some people did not like watch dogs I did.

---------- Updated at 05:34 PM ----------

I don't think he's comparing the companies. I think he's pointing out that the window for regaining the trust of console players will soon close, because they will move on to what comes next (which is AC Syndicate, in this case) if playing TW3 in its somewhat broken 1.10 state continues for much longer. Personally, I'm waiting for all the dust to settle before buying HoS. I take responsibility for jumping blindly into 1.10 from 1.08. I normally wait for feedback on an update before allowing it from XBL, but in this instance I was so desperate to see improvement on the full-screen blurring in Novigrad that I ignored my better judgment.

I'm optimistic, given that they said the consoles should get 1.11 shortly. If that happens, and it works as it should, I will happily grab HoS soon thereafter. Fingers crossed . . .

Yes what he said, and if you reread what I typed or read any of my other posts you will see I love this game, but i never had anything disappear from any of my ubisoft games when they did an update or screwed up leveling when they did an up date... again, at least they communicated.

---------- Updated at 05:34 PM ----------

Yes what he said, and if you reread what I typed or read any of my other posts you will see I love this game, but i never had anything disappear from any of my ubisoft games when they did an update or screwed up leveling when they did an up date... again, at least they communicated.

oh please.... I had unity and and I went through all that two and they had most if not all of the bugs fixed in 4 patches... not 11 and I didn't have to wait over 2 weeks to play a game... and it was only one AC game that required 4 patches and at least they communicated to when the patch would be out and not just 'soon" like us console people are getting..... and personally I do not give a crap about your opinion... they are just like butts... everyone has one. I have also played every AC game other than the first one and liberation... so if you want to put the hate on for ubisoft for one bad game with a bunch of bugs instead of the ones that they did bring out that were great like splinter cell blacklist, you do that.

I am not defending them as it was their first game fully on the PS4 system with their new engine as opposed to black flag which came out on both systems with their old engine, even watchdogs had their old engine in it.... even though some people did not like watch dogs I did.

Hahah ok ok, let´s wait for Ubisoft to release an RPG and then you will see what i mean ;) It will be a forever broken piece of crap.. I too played every every AC even liberation and rogue but Unity just showed me that early releases killed the franchise. RPG´s like the Witcher 3 always have tons of bugs and it´s up to the developers to continue to support it (wich they are doing), Unity does not have that excuse it´s not even remotely close to an RPG.

Last edited:
My only fear is that this crap will happen again with Blood and Wine seriously CDPR get some people testing this stuff before you drop another massive Patch/Update.

NEWS ON PATCH 1.11:

1. "Another fix in the new patch is related to the issues on Roach in the Hearts of Stone expansion"
"I just asked around the studio and it turns out there will be some balancing changes to all of the boss encounters in HoS with patch 1.11"
3. "CD Project Red will reveal the full changes of the patch at a later date"

Nothing regarding NG+ missing items? Come now CDPR.

Ita pretty easy to say thay without realising all the issues with patching dlc on consoles.. Let alone patching in general.

Also im not sure why you think theyd alienate the fanbase where id wager the greater portion of sales is coming from.

Patch isn't coming today. At least for consoles. Official Twitter says they still can't give exact date but should be "quite soon"

Last edited:
Well that's just great. AC Sydicate will have to atempt to stand in.

---------- Updated at 12:46 AM ----------

That's just great. Looks like AC Sydicate will have to try to stand in.

oh please.... I had unity and and I went through all that two and they had most if not all of the bugs fixed in 4 patches... not 11 and I didn't have to wait over 2 weeks to play a game... and it was only one AC game that required 4 patches and at least they communicated to when the patch would be out and not just 'soon" like us console people are getting..... and personally I do not give a crap about your opinion... they are just like butts... everyone has one. I have also played every AC game other than the first one and liberation... so if you want to put the hate on for ubisoft for one bad game with a bunch of bugs instead of the ones that they did bring out that were great like splinter cell blacklist, you d

Hahah ok ok, let´s wait for Ubisoft to release an RPG and then you will see what i mean ;) It will be a forever broken piece of crap.. I too played every every AC even liberation and rogue but Unity just showed me that early releases killed the franchise. RPG´s like the Witcher 3 always have tons of bugs and it´s up to the developers to continue to support it (wich they are doing), Unity does not have that excuse it´s not even remotely close to an RPG.

Did I even say the AC games were an RPG? I suppose you hate the Hitman series as well because ubisoft brings that out as well.... like I said your opinion does not matter to me.

---------- Updated at 05:23 AM ----------

Patch isn't coming today. At least for consoles. Official Twitter says they still can't give exact date but should be "quite soon"

Yay!!!! we get screwed over again while the PC players get 2 patches and can enjoy their game so now we probably have to wait for another two weeks while the PC people will probably get another fix to fix something else... thanks a whole bunch... I am going to go play AC Syndicate now.... tried of waiting for this "f"ing patch

---------- Updated at 05:38 AM ----------

NEWS ON PATCH 1.11:

1. "Another fix in the new patch is related to the issues on Roach in the Hearts of Stone expansion"

Ita pretty easy to say thay without realising all the issues with patching dlc on consoles.. Let alone patching in general.

Also im not sure why you think theyd alienate the fanbase where id wager the greater portion of sales is coming from.

This isn't their first time with consoles... witcher 2 was out on Xbox 360... so they do not have an excuse to use saying this is their first time... they probably did not test it properly. They should make the PC people wait for it like they make us console people wait for it and not give them two patches so they are able to play their game.... I love this game too, but now it is probably going to be another week before we see anything while the PC people have had two patches... one right after 1.10 was released to fix stuff and now this one and we have not seen one yet... you call that fair? And right now they are alienating alot of console people by doing this.. and other games are coming out right now and they will just switch to that.

Top Bottom