Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
*peeks out of hiding* soooo... Is NG+ safe to use on XboxOne now? I was kinda waiting until the bugs got worked out. I have patch 1.10 but haven't fired up my game since the new patch 1.11 was released. I have played through HoS fine on patch 1.10 (i mean I had to go find the diagram for Wolven mastercrafted again after patch 1.10 and I had to craft it up again) but luckily I am a hoarder and I had plenty of crafting supplies for that. But I'm curious how NG+ is working post 1.11 and post HoS. Should I re download all DLC before trying to start up a NG in NG+ or just roll with it? Any advice?

Last edited:
I installed the update recently, and on my pre 1.10 save my wolven armor had returned, while the Temerian armor had vanished and the dlc hair and beard styles are not working. I'm hoping this will have a fix soon.

So i finally decided to download the big patch (1.11) and purchased Hearts Of Stone. Everything was working just fine and i was hungry for some new exiting adventures with Geralt. But when the time came to get a new haircut i was in for a disappointment... None of the free DLC hair and beards were working. It just reverts back to the default hairstyle. Obviously i tried to reinstall said DLC and that diden't help. Neither did the Temarion Armor set.

I play on PS4 by the way.

*peeks out of hiding* soooo... Is NG+ safe to use on XboxOne now? I was kinda waiting until the bugs got worked out. I have patch 1.10 but haven't fired up my game since the new patch 1.11 was released. I have played through HoS fine on patch 1.10 (i mean I had to go find the diagram for Wolven mastercrafted again after patch 1.10 and I had to craft it up again) but luckily I am a hoarder and I had plenty of crafting supplies for that. But I'm curious how NG+ is working post 1.11 and post HoS. Should I re download all DLC before trying to start up a NG in NG+ or just roll with it? Any advice?
I would also like to know this. Any tips regarding this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm playing a NG+ using a 1.10 save on Xbone and it appears to be working fine. There are still minor graphical glitches (NPC sheaths missing, haircuts don't work) that I'm not really concerned about. So far all DLC items carried and available from vendors have been where they are supposed to be. Had one crash since starting and I'm halfway through Novigrad now, so less than it used to be. HoS starts at something like level 62 in NG+ so I haven't got there yet but I've played a couple of DLC missions and they've worked ok.

Besides that the blurring/memory leak thing that plagued Novigrad is gone at least for me.

Well, I'm sorry to see that they still can't seem to fix all the DLCs to work properly. The hair I know for a fact is still broken (on XONE). I was able to re-buy my Undvik horse gear from the armorer in Kaer Trolde, and that made me happy. The Zerrikanian gear was a fine substitute, but not as nice-looking. Since I use Feline armor and Ursine weapons, I had not experienced the loss of any armor, or the failure of any armor quest. Doesn't mean I won't try them in the future.

It seems to me that they are still struggling with how to keep everything in good working order as they add new DLCs like HoS. That's disappointing. I'm going to hold off on buying HoS just a bit longer. I'm not confident yet that the experience is going to be frustration-free.

Last edited:
PS4 patch 1.11 DLC armour fixed , wolven gear diagrams fixed, quests haven't checked all but "Missing .....(arachas boss) " works , yet for fuck sake hairstyle DLC dosnt work NG+ with HoS , i so wanted to romance shani with elven rebal haircut , had to use that cocky ponytale look because hairstyle DLC dosnt work !

Well once again disappointed. Seems you can only NG+ off a NG playthrough. This is short-sighted and stupid. There is no logical reason why you can't stack NG+ games. CDPR is lucky I paid for the season pass otherwise I'd be done with this game and the hell with the next DLC.

Criticism of errors in the game is a legitimate topic for this thread. Insulting, vulgar criticism of other members is not. What it is, is a good way to get unwanted attention from the moderators. Post deleted. Do not repeat anything like it.

Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but I haven't received any XP post the 1.11 patch. I'm a level 70 doing some non-expansion related quests, so that may be the issue. It's not a big problem for me, but I'll probably need to progress to get items in BaW once it comes out.

I downloaded Heart of Stone and was playing last part of NG+. And I just realised that I dont have any of my witcher gear diagrams anymore. They are all gone. The gear is still there in the inventory. But I still had few upgrades on Feline set and Griffin set. Is this a known issue ? Or am I just unlucky?

Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but I haven't received any XP post the 1.11 patch. I'm a level 70 doing some non-expansion related quests, so that may be the issue. It's not a big problem for me, but I'll probably need to progress to get items in BaW once it comes out.

70 is the maximum level...

I downloaded Heart of Stone and was playing last part of NG+. And I just realised that I dont have any of my witcher gear diagrams anymore. They are all gone. The gear is still there in the inventory. But I still had few upgrades on Feline set and Griffin set. Is this a known issue ? Or am I just unlucky?

Weapon and armor diagrams do not carry over to NG+. This is not a bug.

I have Hearts of Stone installed and all of DLCs. Game is patched to 1.11 (all PC, GOG version). All my saves are in 1.08 since my last play-through was in July. I still have my equipment missing in NG+

Is there a special fix for this? Or should patch 1.11 fix the problem (which it doesn't in my case)? At gog.com there are no new files to download.

Another problem I have is with this website. I can't log in to my account using Firefox (had to use Chrome to write this post).

Top Bottom