Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
80% of my armors and swords disappeared including All horse equipment, pop in is finally fixed, when can we expect a fix for this dissapearing items problem?

80% of my armors and swords disappeared including All horse equipment, pop in is finally fixed, when can we expect a fix for this dissapearing items problem?

It's already out on steam, we're waiting for gog to pick it up (that's some slow a$$ propagation if you ask me).

I am at level 70... and I bought swords for level 70, since the patch all the swords I bought went above 70... they are now 71-80. Why would you level up swords you bought to over 70 when you can't level up past 70 in the game, they have become useless, that and the fact that all the stuff you sell, the prices all have dropped I mean 66.00 for a ruby? When you could sell it before for 300.00. What was the point in that, the only things worth selling from your stash or inventory are the armor and swords... Are we able to level up past 70 on PS4 or are these swords useless now and I should just sell them. I, Iike everyone else lost my wolf armor from the three quests that I did, I am in new game plus.

If we can't level past 70 what was the point in jacking up the swords, I have your game book and that is the highest you can go, so why jack the swords up that high. Hopefully you fix the wolf school gear and that it equals the other gear in level being it level 64 and not 59 in new game plus. I love your game a lot, but when you work hard to get to the level of some of the swords that you want and then you jack up the levels it is frustrating.

Steam hotfix has just been released, the rest of the PC platforms will follow shortly.
Is the hotfix incorporated with patch or will I have to shut down steam and restart it ? Started downloading patch 10min after this announcement .( 6.9 gig update)

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
On gog there's a dlc pack with version 2.0.0.41
Guess thats the fix?

Apparently it is the fix. The update was up already when I was posting earlier but I'm not in direct communication with GOG, and it's now past midnight in Poland, not everyone is still up, and after people do their part they hurry home, as you may imagine. I'll be going to sleep myself in a mo.

Apparently it is the fix. The update was up already when I was posting earlier but I'm not in direct communication with GOG, and it's now past midnight in Poland, not everyone is still up, and after people do their part they hurry home, as you may imagine. I'll be going to sleep myself in a mo.
it would be good if someone from cd prjekt posts a thread to inform that that dlc is the fix, if i didn't read this post i would have never find the solution

Get some rest and then back to work! :D

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
If we can't level past 70 what was the point in jacking up the swords, I have your game book and that is the highest you can go
EDIT
It seems I had out-of-date info from an early pre-release moment in development. There currently is a cap at level 70.
/EDIT

The guide book has out-of-date info it seems. There is no level cap in TW3. The only cap that maybe existed could have been a sort of a soft cap related to the amount of available content. However, with NG+ that would be raised much higher. 70+ level will be well within people's reach in NG+ with Hearts of Stone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom