Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
Hey everyone ! I played a bit today, and i was not aware of all this problems. So i saved as always, and THEN noticed that all my wolf school gear had disappeared ! And now i don't have any older save on 1.08. What can i do ? :(

Wait and pray like all of us buddy

Noone is getting shafted. They are working on a fix. Pc is much easier to do a tweak on than the consoles.( ps4 probably is the hardest I would guess).

Console users can play 1.10

For Xbox One & PS4, you can update to 1.10,but can not play as a NG+. I went ahead and did the update anyway. Started as lvl 1 & I am up to lvl 8 and have completed all up to The Bloody Baron. I am playing it now. So far, no glitches or bugs. I like the new looks, so far. I'm on Xbox One.

So might I suggest to go ahead & update to 1.10, Start a new game, just so you can get the feel of the new things that were added. You will like the 4 slots for potions, and the inventory has been tweaked even better.

All of the problems have been linked to all the players trying to play it in NG+. So that is the reason for my suggestion to all console users.

Also, just to make things clear, there is no such thing as a hotfix for console users. We get complete updates while for PC users, they can get a quick fix. That is the reason why they were at version 1.08.4

What problem? I've been sure to stay clear of the Witcher forums given how toxic it all was with TW2, but I'm really trying to understand if this 1.10 hotfix is really up or not, and reading your post, I'm thoroughly curious to what problems you are referring.

What problem? I've been sure to stay clear of the Witcher forums given how toxic it all was with TW2, but I'm really trying to understand if this 1.10 hotfix is really up or not, and reading your post, I'm thoroughly curious to what problems you are referring.

It is all explained in the very first post by Vinthir. If you are using PC, no scratch that, All platforms are affected. You can update to patch 1.10, but can't play it with NG+. It will only work on non NG+. But they are currently trying to fix it for PC first, then the consoles. The NG+ is having problems "shaking hands" (so to speak) with patch 1.10

My Wolf Set Quest is bugged, don't know if it is cause of 1.10.
When i want to open the portal at the Signal Tower in Kaer Morhen, the second crystal just is not there.
It not the usual bug like many else have, that the crystal is there but can't be taken, in my case it is just not there.

I thought about spawning it with a cheat code, does someone know the name to spawn it ?

It is all explained in the very first post by Vinthir. If you are using PC, no scratch that, All platforms are affected. You can update to patch 1.10, but can't play it with NG+. It will only work on non NG+. But they are currently trying to fix it for PC first, then the consoles. The NG+ is having problems "shaking hands" (so to speak) with patch 1.10

Hey first off thanks mate for trying to keep everyone clear on this, many of us appreciate it.
I would suggest that you add into your response(s) that the 1.10 seems to affect any of the 16 DLC. Unless I am mistaken, even base games that have these in play could be glitched as the game accesses information from any of the DLC. If this is incorrect and your sure, then please correct my own understanding of the problem.

Hey first off thanks mate for trying to keep everyone clear on this, many of us appreciate it.
I would suggest that you add into your response(s) that the 1.10 seems to affect any of the 16 DLC. Unless I am mistaken, even base games that have these in play could be glitched as the game accesses information from any of the DLC. If this is incorrect and your sure, then please correct my own understanding of the problem.
From what I understand it concerns NG+ - which is a DLC by itself - so it's rather a DLC vs DLC problem. There are some users reporting problems with DLCs "missing" on consoles though, while trying to load a save, which makes them unable to load the game at all. If however you are able to load your game, then in NG everything works normally.

Well this was unexpected and disappointing. Was really looking forward to play this game again after a short vacation to Gotham City. Well that's life... lose some and win some. But it would be nice if the devs could update us on if the hotfix has been sent to Sony/Microsoft?

Random question, have you heard anything about the ps4 getting a fix for the recent patch where the wolven armor and horse gear and swords go missing? I know they are working on it, but how long until release? I really hope before HoS

Playing on ps4, lvl 66, new game +, and was super disappointed when I discovered all my dlc gear was gone. Glad tho to see its a major issue and will be fixed, but it's still a huge bummer cause I preordered the new expansion and was really excited for it, but won't be playing it now until all this is fixed. You broke my heart CD Projekt, thanks.....

Yes that is totally my fault for not including the other 15 DLCs. Because of a sleeping disorder I have been awakefor 68 hours now. But I also didn't include them because so far in a non NG+ game (for me on Xbox One) the DLCs are doing fine. I will add that I do not have Skellige's Most Wanted installed. Until I get confirmation that it is working correctly, I am leaving it Uninstalled.

From what I understand it concerns NG+ - which is a DLC by itself - so it's rather a DLC vs DLC problem. There are some users reporting problems with DLCs "missing" on consoles though, while trying to load a save, which makes them unable to load the game at all. If however you are able to load your game, then in NG everything works normally.

That is my understanding as well. But what I have noticed is that the majority of the players problems is they are still try to go with their NG+ save game. As I have been trying my best to keep others informed that it's because of 1.10 not responding so well with NG+ & the other 15 DLCs. Which with everything I have read in other threads & in this thread. Players are losing items. I am also a victim of this crime, but only a small amount of inventory items are missing.

Afford me some time for a little background of what I have discovered. Since Thursday night, I had been playing a fresh new game at the very beginning. But not connected to the network. Early this morning I decided to make 2 save games where I was at on lvl 6. Connected to the network and allowed the game to do the update. It took over 2 hours & 45 minutes to update. It was stuck at 23% for about 90 minutes, the rest of the time it was stuck @ 99%. out of pure desperation to get that last 1%, I did a hard restart of the console not knowing if I was going to fuck up the whole game or console. But it worked. It was nice seeing the screen showing the names of both expansions.

Sorry to have rambled on. I just wanted to make other Xbox One users to understand what I had to do, don't know if it will work the same with them, let alone the PS4 owners.

Playing on ps4, lvl 66, new game +, and was super disappointed when I discovered all my dlc gear was gone. Glad tho to see its a major issue and will be fixed, but it's still a huge bummer cause I preordered the new expansion and was really excited for it, but won't be playing it now until all this is fixed. You broke my heart CD Projekt, thanks.....
lvl 64 here and I feel your pain, but they have already fixed it on pc, so hopefully it will be fixed before HoS is out

lvl 64 here and I feel your pain, but they have already fixed it on pc, so hopefully it will be fixed before HoS is out

Is this confirmed that the PC version has been fixed? If so then there is a good chance that by 12pm Eastern U.S. (6 hours behind Warsaw) time the consoles will be fixed.

So please someone say it's confirmed for PC. And hopefully say it before I finally shut down and go to sleep.

Is this confirmed that the PC version has been fixed? If so then there is a good chance that by 12pm Eastern U.S. (6 hours behind Warsaw) time the consoles will be fixed.

So please someone say it's confirmed for PC. And hopefully say it before I finally shut down and go to sleep.
just from what I have been reading on this forum and apparently it was fixed hours after the original patch, but yeah dont know if thats true but pretty sure the hotfix is out for pc

I hope this gets fixed before HoS is released its annoying I want to do 3 more NG+ PT's using my finished PT but at this time its looking unlikely to be fixed before the first Expansion drops.

Top Bottom