Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
You get a black horse as a reward from Emhyr if you bring Ciri to him and refuse the reward, guess the two Roaches are at a color changing dilemma thanks to the 1.10 bugs.

Only DLC items are affected by this bug, Rest of the game is still playable, only free DLC is missing. I'm talking about NG+.

After 1.10 (on PS4 with NG+) I lost my zerrikanian horseblinders and saddlebags. Saddle is still there. Those are not DLC stuff, wich is also missing. Now my inventory is 76/60 :(

---------- Updated at 10:59 AM ----------

Have anyone expecting an issue with Roach? Seems she turn to a black horse. But i don't know why.

This happened to my boyfriend before the 1.10 on PS4. I'm playing with PS4 also and I have just normal Roach. I don't know why this happens, but just thinking to myself, is this something to do with the
Whispering Hillock quest :laughing: My boyfriend did that black horse thing there and I didn't.

---------- Updated at 11:09 AM ----------

There's multiple reports of problems with Roach's colour and mane, so maybe you could continue that discussion in the appropriate thread?
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/59355-BUG-Roach-Missing-Mane-in-Hearts-of-Stone

(At the moment, the thread is in the PC section, but if it's also affecting console users, it can be moved)

It is console problem too. It was already there before the 1.10 and before HoS. Although I don't know how many more different colour broblems there has been after patch and HoS.

Hey there. Just a quick question, if I may. Can I start playing HoS on NG+ now on 1.10 patch? Are there some game/quest-breaking bugs? Or should I rather wait until the 1.10 fix arrives?
Cheers! :)

Hey there. Just a quick question, if I may. Can I start playing HoS on NG+ now on 1.10 patch? Are there some game/quest-breaking bugs? Or should I rather wait until the 1.10 fix arrives?
Cheers! :)

I'm waiting that the fix comes out. I don't want to risk my 1.08 saves. There has been too many issues with 1.10. Some say that only DLC:s are not working in NG+ (on consoles, pc should be fine?), but it's up to you if you want to take the risk and try without DLC:s. It's still best to keep atleast one 1.08 save, if something goes wrong with the quests too.

Well according to the official witcher Twitter they should be done with the fix "soon." However thats a relative term because if they are just finishing up the fix it's still gotta go through all the Microsoft and Sony channles so it could still be days.

I'm running 1.10 and the only issues I've encountered are the Wolven Gear - ruined watchtower bug, when the power cell doesn't spawn and today I noticed Roach changed color. But I'm not too bothered with that. The Wolf gear grinds my gears ... a bit, nothing serious though :)

I started a new save on normal NG. Level 35 right now(said it would be quickier than waiting for a fix)and playing HoS. Have to say that looks like all the general difficult of the game has been reworked. Always played on Blood and broken bones but it is pretty harder than before the 1.10 patch and the HoS is VERY hard since the beggining. Very good, CDPR. :)

Finished Kings Gambit on skellege, and Hjalmars sword and the sword you get from Crach are all over lvl 70.. 72 and 75 you couldn't even use them even if you wanted to, boy this patch just really screwed up the leveling on the swords, you can't even find a sword at lvl 70 because they are all over that level even from the blacksmiths if you wanted to buy one I am on PS4...I just want all this over leveling to go down since you can't level past 70

There is one more thing that bothers me a bit ... vendors and their 500 crown budget + not being able to sell junk to all vendors. Only Hattori has a lot of money in my game, since I bought a lot of recipes from him, but I can sell him only swords and armor, which sucks a bit.

Ok, so I have given up on the patch being released any time soon and have been playing my NG+. From what I've been seeing are people having trouble with HoS in NG+ also? I'd just like to know if this is correct so I don't waste my money buying HoS.

Well according to the official witcher Twitter they should be done with the fix "soon." However thats a relative term because if they are just finishing up the fix it's still gotta go through all the Microsoft and Sony channles so it could still be days.

Soon has been for a week now.

Some of you have reported items and schematics disappearing after 1.10. The issue will apply to DLC items in New Game +. We are working on a fix and will roll it out as soon as possible. In the meantime please hold on to your saves from before the patch.

The affected DLCs:
Temerian Armor Set
Beard and Hairstyle Set
Nilfgaardian Armor Set
New Quest - "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear"
New Quest - "Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted"
Elite Crossbow Set
Skellige Armor Set
New Quest - "Where the Cat and Wolf Play..."

For those interested in a more technical explanation the issue is related to re-balancing of items and their stats in NG+. The changes were applied in 1.10 to game files referring to the items. However, DLCs could not yet be patched in 1.10 (this is due to the game's builds' structure, which requires a new DLC patching system on which we are currently working).

Edited 2015/10/09, 21:25:
Steam hotfix has just been released, the other pc platforms will follow shortly.

Edited 2015/10/10, 00:58:
The update on GOG is available in the form of a new DLC pack.

Edited 2015/10/11, 17:57:
The Origin hotfix was released on 09.10 as well. If you don't have it yet, open "View Game Details" and make sure you have all DLCs installed. Additionally, try using "Repair Game" option.

Can you possibly give a worst case and best case scenario wait time for console patch, or can't disclose that info?

It seems they have running into issues with patching anything dlc related on consoles. It could be still awhile out yet. I have started a complete new NG playthrough so I can finally get all the superior oils ( superior beast oil wont show up in my game... and I have looted every single possible chest that I have found... lol) .

I think what they are doing is fast tracking their DLC patching system (whatever that is) to fix this.

Well I was just tired to wait and decided to play HOS, I lost some gear/haircuts and the old Dlc's quest are bugged in NG+.

But, as far as the expansion goes i had no problem, i used ursine gear (all the non-dlc armors works fine).

Only bug i encountered is the Viper Silver sword you gain at the end is supposed to be level 39 in normal game and 69 in NG+... unfortunately it is level 39 in NG+ too so ....it's useless.

For the rest it's all fine as long as you keep away from old dlc relate quests/armors/haircuts , HOS works fine.

I'm playing HoS on NG, and no real issues here yet; I'm staying away from NG+. I'll hold that unitl they fix things.

But I have to say, in NG, 1.10 is very stable. Haven't encountered any bugs as of yet. It runs a LOT smoother on XBOX as well.

Top Bottom